Star Wars Mod by mikhailskatchkov reborn.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

hotrod08
x3

Post by hotrod08 » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 06:13

Tempest1295 wrote:I'm having an issue with the new updates, I dled and moved the files in where they were supposed to go like did the previous version, but can't get this part to show up.

Added: Alliance Female Start "Anonymous Argon"

It didn't show up for me for both 0.9.17 or 0.9.2. Anyone else having this issue? Both the dls say the correct version in dl folder, so I know I downloaded, unpacked, and moved both over correctly with overwriting the files.
I might be silly, but you have to use arrow keys to scroll down to the new starts or dpad up or down if using xbox controller

Ninja_Dog81
x4

Post by Ninja_Dog81 » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 07:10

Everything running fine for me so far...

Not sure what the bonus pack is, but haven't had any issues with save files or CTD. I am still quite early in the game though.

Running a couple modded scripts too which although they don't seem to be running, are not causing any issues.
XpGamers mods that he's running on his let's play.

Hope you guys all get it right!

flaramir
x3tc

Post by flaramir » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 07:38

Hey Mik !
Thanks for the mod !
I have troubles, I cannot shoot with the turrets of the medical nebulon-B. I hope you will fix that :)

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 08:59

InukamiHai wrote:Hello! Coming around to annoy you yet again. This time I bought Flak Cannons for a Corellian C90A But there's no sound (and there's nothing but a single black shell flying so no tracer effect either?) Not sure if this is because of the mod though, I don't have anything else that alters weapons... and like someone else pointed out: the Interdictor class still has no bigger guns than a Takk 10's and chain bolt guns.

EDIT: So I'm just gonna add this here instead of making another post: Just bought a Munifecent (YAY!) and I'm not sure if this planned or not, but when controlling the right side turrets, your camera is on the left side. And when controlling the ones on the left side, your camera is on the right side. ...I also think it's pretty damn expensive for a completely back-defense-weak ship :(
Mini Patch

Fix for the missing YT-1300 cockpit texture and this includes "JokerOmega1" warp tunnel textures so you can delete your 13.cat and 13.dat
thanks JokerOmega1

Simply overwrite your 11.cat & 11.dat with these.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MZ-X ... sp=sharing

Here is a fix for the RH8 laser cannon, fixes sound and projectile.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MZ-X ... sp=sharing

Munificent will fix, it was fine, dont know what happened.
If you like my work please donate a few cents to help me free up time for this and keep this project alive.
https://igg.me/at/mikhailskatchkov/x/12828366

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 09:01

I'm running Steam version of AP, Bonus Pack, several mods, manual install of SW mod
'other mods"? that could be your problem.

YT-1300 and Y-Wing cockpits will be updated soon .
If you like my work please donate a few cents to help me free up time for this and keep this project alive.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 09:02

Azher23 wrote:Do you have Plans on Doing the Turrets Models as well Also i Think it would be easier if you Take and Edit the Turrets in Xtra Ships Pack. Ur Opinion
when im done with ships ill do turrets, I already have a beautiful model in for the capital Imperial turrets, maybe youll notice it on some ships.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 09:05

nitromethane wrote:thanks for the mod man tossed a couple bucks at you.

and what other mods are everyone running with this?
hey buddy,

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it, my poor little laptop is really struggling, hopefully i can raise enough to but something a little better, really hard to to 3d on this thing.

I guess community could answer that one better but im guessing.
BONUS PACK.
ship crews (not sure).
Fleet command / carrier command scripts.
Bounty Hunters guild .
thats what ive heard so far.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 09:06

bloodright21 wrote:this going to have its own warfare system or if you want that do you need to use one of the improved races type mods?
post 1.0 will be different and will include competing races like in Litcubes mod.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 09:09

Vlod wrote:I fallowed the read me and I got in to the main page fine but the game crashes when I make a new game on imp and alliance
Manual install only! avoid plugin manager or mod manager at all costs
Albion Prelude 3.1 not Terran Conflicts.
Make sure you have no other mods installed.
Try also "No Steam Exe" when registering your game here.
Make sure you have the Steam version not GOG version.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 09:10

animegeek wrote:Apparently trying to load a save game from a previous version is now corrupt and I can't continue my progress. Don't know what happened there. All save games are now corrupt for some unknown reason. Even new saves.
Saves from 0.9 up are compatible, well should be, mine work.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 09:12

Tempest1295 wrote:I'm having an issue with the new updates, I dled and moved the files in where they were supposed to go like did the previous version, but can't get this part to show up.

Added: Alliance Female Start "Anonymous Argon"

It didn't show up for me for both 0.9.17 or 0.9.2. Anyone else having this issue? Both the dls say the correct version in dl folder, so I know I downloaded, unpacked, and moved both over correctly with overwriting the files.
DLs? Dl folder?

there is also a Mandalorian Start.
Something went wrong with your install.

manual install only.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 09:13

flaramir wrote:Hey Mik !
Thanks for the mod !
I have troubles, I cannot shoot with the turrets of the medical nebulon-B. I hope you will fix that :)
i fixed that in 9.0, dont know why its broken again, will fix asap.

Azher23
x3tc

Post by Azher23 » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 10:06

First i Need to Thank you for taking the time to do this mod i'm loving it so far and i can't wait to see the turrets u've made i Would like to know if u plan on Bring more Stations into the game for the player to buy i have to cheat M' Outposts in for now to homebase My Sector Def fleets to. Any Screenshots Of those Turrets ?

Fry93
x4

Post by Fry93 » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 11:38

Hey Mik
I did reinstalled 9.2, but still no fix for Interdictor and Vindicator. But don't worry, your changes will be saved eventually :D

Also when will you give the new Split start, or all starts, an appropriate SW ship? Or add Mandalorian ships to the split faction? Will we ever see the Keldabe Battleship? Will you give them Venator-BS? This beauty: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kom%27rk ... /transport ?
The Mandalorians used old Venators to supplement their newer ships, like the Crusader.

And where can I find a version of Bounty Hunters Guild that works for AP? The only one I find uses BlackBoards for its missions, but they have been scrapped after Reunion.

And my personal (long) mod list is as follows:
Almost everything the PluginManager comes with
Abandoned Ship Spawner
Improved Boarding
Salvage Claim Software
Marines repair and training
Passenger to Marine
Missile Display
Missile Defense Mk2
OK traders (best time and money saving mod I've found)
Terran Police License
MARS
Bounty Enhancement Plugin
Ringless Gates
Dock Lockup Fix

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 13:39

Fry93 wrote:Hey Mik
I did reinstalled 9.2, but still no fix for Interdictor and Vindicator. But don't worry, your changes will be saved eventually :D

Also when will you give the new Split start, or all starts, an appropriate SW ship? Or add Mandalorian ships to the split faction? Will we ever see the Keldabe Battleship? Will you give them Venator-BS? This beauty: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kom%27rk ... /transport ?
The Mandalorians used old Venators to supplement their newer ships, like the Crusader.

And where can I find a version of Bounty Hunters Guild that works for AP? The only one I find uses BlackBoards for its missions, but they have been scrapped after Reunion.

And my personal (long) mod list is as follows:
Almost everything the PluginManager comes with
Abandoned Ship Spawner
Improved Boarding
Salvage Claim Software
Marines repair and training
Passenger to Marine
Missile Display
Missile Defense Mk2
OK traders (best time and money saving mod I've found)
Terran Police License
MARS
Bounty Enhancement Plugin
Ringless Gates
Dock Lockup Fix
1.did you load from a save and check?
You'll need to fly through a gate for changes to take effect, i just dont remember if you need to be in the ship or not.
Just checked my side and weapons are changed.

there is a Split/Mandal start in 0.9.2 its simply called "Mandalorian" and you get a MandalMotors "Dunelizard" as a starting ship.

Kom'rk-class fighter will add later.
Keldabe also later, I have the base model for it though.

Ill a varient of the Venator to Mandal shipyards but its main M1 and M2 will be the Kandossi-Class which is already in and then the Keldabe.

whats in from Madal Motors.
[ external image ]

Fry93
x4

Post by Fry93 » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 15:03

mikhailskatchkov wrote:
1.did you load from a save and check?
You'll need to fly through a gate for changes to take effect, i just dont remember if you need to be in the ship or not.
Just checked my side and weapons are changed.

there is a Split/Mandal start in 0.9.2 its simply called "Mandalorian" and you get a MandalMotors "Dunelizard" as a starting ship.

Kom'rk-class fighter will add later.
Keldabe also later, I have the base model for it though.

Ill a varient of the Venator to Mandal shipyards but its main M1 and M2 will be the Kandossi-Class which is already in and then the Keldabe.
1. As I said I reinstalled 9.2, so for the 2. time I extracted everything to the right place. Its not hard, X3 has the easiest modding.
To test this I started a new game as a Mandalorian. Than I spawned in an Interdictor, checked its weapons, than a Vindcator and checked its weapons again. Than I checked my own ship and it is a Scorpion Raider.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 38D0576F3/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... FE4DCCC41/
Split are called Mandalorian now. So I have 9.2. Just not everything is changed.
If someone else could report these things it would be awesome.

Dragon93
x3

Post by Dragon93 » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 15:10

Fry93 wrote: Than I checked my own ship and it is a Scorpion Raider.
Split are called Mandalorian now. So I have 9.2. Just not everything is changed.
I haven't played X3 for ages, so i took your mod list and started installing some extras.
Started the game, went to imperial start - found myself in a stock terran ship instead of the Tie.

Issue might be the mods. I noticed you're using plugin manager etc. Main post suggests avoiding it or other mod managers and installing to the base game. Could be it's screwing with the mod install.

animegeek
x4

Post by animegeek » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 16:26

I just found out that the X-Wing fold wings is not working for me. Is that a bug? Whenever I try to use it, it says "not installed". Also Humble Merchant start is bugged and not working correctly.
Last edited by animegeek on Tue, 31. Jan 17, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

Fry93
x4

Post by Fry93 » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 16:44

Dragon93 wrote:
Fry93 wrote: Than I checked my own ship and it is a Scorpion Raider.
I haven't played X3 for ages, so i took your mod list and started installing some extras.
Started the game, went to imperial start - found myself in a stock terran ship instead of the Tie.

Issue might be the mods. I noticed you're using plugin manager etc. Main post suggests avoiding it or other mod managers and installing to the base game. Could be it's screwing with the mod install.
I'm no native speaker, but I think I said that I just extracted the mod to the right location. I did not use PluginManager to install the starwars mod. But I used it to install those smaller packages and scripts.
Also I start in an X-Wing with the Rebel Start, a Tie-Fighter with the Conscript one, a Firespray with the Bounty Hunter. Everything works or worked. Just some of the changes from 9.2 seem to not get installed. I will now redownload 9.2.
animegeek wrote:I just found out that the X-Wing fold wings is not working for me. Is that a bug? Whenever I try to use it, it says "not installed". Also Humble Merchant start is bugged and not working correctly.
You need an R2 Astromech Droid installed in the turret slot in your X-Wing to be able to fold the wings.

nitromethane
x3tc

Post by nitromethane » Tue, 31. Jan 17, 18:17

hey fry93 how is mars working for you? if I remember right it needs a custom t file for mods with altered weapons otherwise it will not grab the most efficient weapon for the job. although I may be mis remembering. also I remember one of gazz posts about missile defense mk2 being not supported for AP because a updated version of it is included with AP.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”