Star Wars Mod by mikhailskatchkov reborn.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Tue, 22. Nov 16, 18:29

An other issue with freezing is the repeating pattern of sound (in sectors) and long time loading and the coming out of warp tunnel as well.
In addition to that, i played the vanilla game and there were no such problems...

ps
check out wraith missiles. do nothing...

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Wed, 23. Nov 16, 01:45

iniochos wrote:An other issue with freezing is the repeating pattern of sound (in sectors) and long time loading and the coming out of warp tunnel as well.
In addition to that, i played the vanilla game and there were no such problems...

ps
check out wraith missiles. do nothing...
Hmm and this is with 0.87?

I didnt touch missiles, dont know why that would be affected but Ill check it out.

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Wed, 23. Nov 16, 07:23

No 0.87 but 0.86b

Wraith missile in detail:
In a distance of 5 klicks i had launched 3 or 4 wraith missiles against Q. They didn't even touched it.
I tried the same to different targets from far or close. The same outcome.

Wraith again:
it is working against destroyers like K or J or I. Weird anyway. I will keep testing.

For some reason minor freezes and lags. :? :? :?

I have started the game many times. The last three times I am playing the scenario of Argon Patriot. Twice (first and third know) i didn't get the message to participate in the war. In the second i did get the message

:? :? :?

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 24. Nov 16, 23:34

Update 0.88
[ external image ]

This update is compatible with savedgames 0.85 and up, HOWEVER "Teladi Classics" shipyard which was added to "PTNI headquarters" will only be there if you start a new game.
Mandelorian sector shipyard also updated and now has a full list of their unique ships.

Someone requested for old Republic ships to be available so here they are, Custom build by the Teladi with modern tech at "Teladi Classics"

Ships included:
Harrower-class Dreadnought
Valor-class Cruiser
Hammerhead-class Cruiser
Forray Corvette
"Ebon Hawk" Dynamic-class freighter and others.

The X-Wing and R2

Video tutorial
https://youtu.be/vdwxbOjSuR8

Scripts updated (thanks to Klaus11)
Your X-Wing must have a R2 unit onboard for S-Foils (Wings to open and close giving you a boost in speed when closed)
If hull is damaged S-Foils will not be operational, instead R2 will begin repairs (audio sound will be played), when hull is 100% again R2 will notify you all is good and S-Foils will be back online.
For now R2 does not perform missile defense, ill fix that soon.
For other fighters such as the Y-Wing R2 simply performs repairs and missile defense.

Ill be away this weekend so next update will be the following weekend.

Auto-trading bug not fixed yet :(
Last edited by mikhailskatchkov on Fri, 25. Nov 16, 13:22, edited 1 time in total.

RenegadeKraken
xr

Post by RenegadeKraken » Fri, 25. Nov 16, 01:53

Is this compatible with Litcube's Universe?

SlicerShanks
x3ap

Post by SlicerShanks » Fri, 25. Nov 16, 02:53

RenegadeKraken wrote:Is this compatible with Litcube's Universe?
He's working on that at the moment. Probably will come out later on.

Mike is it time for an FAQ on the first post?

Gold Dragon
x3tc

Post by Gold Dragon » Fri, 25. Nov 16, 08:59

2 things I've noticed: This is a brand new game and install.

The start is Nostalgic Argon. If you switch to numerical display, the hull and Shield ratings are cut off and upside down. the display at the bottom of the hud is fine, but the in-cockpit one is nearly unreadable. Noticed on whatever the Nostalgic Argon X-wing is, might be on others, don't have ships to check.

Side note: something that looked like a Calamarian capital class ship crashed into the Shipyard in Argon prime. I got quite a bit of $$$ from the destruction (in the form of missiles). Might want to check on that, if it is even possible to fix, that is....

Finally, If I'm coming across as angry or rude or anything like that, I appologize. I just spent two hours trying to figure out how to make the s-foils on the ship close the wings. it's not in the readme, nor on the first page. It's on page 25 of this thread. PLEASE put this in future readmes.

Less chances of throwing controllers/keyboards/monitors/tvs/etc out windows (and tearing out of hair :P ) if you do.
-- GD

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Fri, 25. Nov 16, 13:17

Gold Dragon wrote:2 things I've noticed: This is a brand new game and install.

The start is Nostalgic Argon. If you switch to numerical display, the hull and Shield ratings are cut off and upside down. the display at the bottom of the hud is fine, but the in-cockpit one is nearly unreadable. Noticed on whatever the Nostalgic Argon X-wing is, might be on others, don't have ships to check. ...
This is happening in any ship. Regardless the size of it...

Mik,
Any possibility, in future, to have available for buying the towers (small, medium, large)?

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Fri, 25. Nov 16, 13:22

Gold Dragon wrote:2 things I've noticed: This is a brand new game and install.

The start is Nostalgic Argon. If you switch to numerical display, the hull and Shield ratings are cut off and upside down. the display at the bottom of the hud is fine, but the in-cockpit one is nearly unreadable. Noticed on whatever the Nostalgic Argon X-wing is, might be on others, don't have ships to check.

Side note: something that looked like a Calamarian capital class ship crashed into the Shipyard in Argon prime. I got quite a bit of $$$ from the destruction (in the form of missiles). Might want to check on that, if it is even possible to fix, that is....

Finally, If I'm coming across as angry or rude or anything like that, I appologize. I just spent two hours trying to figure out how to make the s-foils on the ship close the wings. it's not in the readme, nor on the first page. It's on page 25 of this thread. PLEASE put this in future readmes.

Less chances of throwing controllers/keyboards/monitors/tvs/etc out windows (and tearing out of hair :P ) if you do.
Sorry you had to go through that, here is a quick video tutorial.

https://youtu.be/vdwxbOjSuR8

CaptainShack
x3tc

Post by CaptainShack » Mon, 28. Nov 16, 03:12

Hey man!

So I was watching Rebels this week and they had this ship as the rebel fleets Command ship. With a bunch of CR-90's making up the rest of the fleet. Any chance we could see this in the mod? I just think its a cool ship. Also if you have issues with Litcubes scripts wouldn't hurt to give him a poke see if hes will to help point you in the right direction.

http://images.brickset.com/news/Pelta.jpg

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

SlicerShanks
x3ap

Post by SlicerShanks » Tue, 29. Nov 16, 08:25

I don't think .86 saves are safe from the .88 updated. *sighs* there goes my multi sector empire

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 29. Nov 16, 14:25

SlicerShanks wrote:I don't think .86 saves are safe from the .88 updated. *sighs* there goes my multi sector empire
Oh no :( I wonder why, my saved games from 0.85 are still working.

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Tue, 29. Nov 16, 16:53

I am bit lost somehow.
what scenario (start) enables plot ?
For sure... Argon Republic Peacekeeper.
Apart from this ?

ner077
xr

Post by ner077 » Tue, 29. Nov 16, 18:15

Hi Mik.
The Tie /D Defender lost his skin :?

Ship n. 491

0.85: Type/model ships\argon\TieDefender_scene

0.88: Type/model ships\argon\Imp\TieDefenderV2_scene

I miss the v2 file :)

Boron MC90 no Cockpit

Pirate 437 Corellian Gozanti Light Cruiser (Minestral) Hauler is invisibel 2.
file "cat06\objects\ships\argon\gozantiMT1.bob" is lost
Last edited by ner077 on Tue, 29. Nov 16, 23:28, edited 2 times in total.

SlicerShanks
x3ap

Post by SlicerShanks » Tue, 29. Nov 16, 22:09

iniochos wrote:I am bit lost somehow.
what scenario (start) enables plot ?
For sure... Argon Republic Peacekeeper.
Apart from this ?
Humble Trader

Imperial Conscript

not sure about the other ones. Wouldn't hurt to try out a few of them and see if you still get station missions.

ner077
xr

Post by ner077 » Wed, 30. Nov 16, 01:40

U can start the Plot with each start 8)

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Wed, 30. Nov 16, 09:07

I agree with you.
My memories from the first time i played the Vanilla was that the plot starts in some point in the game.

Now, with this mod i am confused...

If i start as Argon Republic Peacekeeper, yes the plot starts from the first second.

If i start in sector Omicron Lyrae ( i dont remember the Scenario) it may start, it might not...

Today i start as a Humble Trader and... see

I did some dicking in Egosoft Forum about gamestart and Game plot in X3 AP.
In X3 AP the only gamestart which relates with main plot is "Argon Republic Peacekeeper"
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... c&start=15

if you have any other info please let me know

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Wed, 30. Nov 16, 10:43

iniochos wrote:I agree with you.
My memories from the first time i played the Vanilla was that the plot starts in some point in the game.

Now, with this mod i am confused...

If i start as Argon Republic Peacekeeper, yes the plot starts from the first second.

If i start in sector Omicron Lyrae ( i dont remember the Scenario) it may start, it might not...

Today i start as a Humble Trader and... see

I did some dicking in Egosoft Forum about gamestart and Game plot in X3 AP.
In X3 AP the only gamestart which relates with main plot is "Argon Republic Peacekeeper"
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... c&start=15

if you have any other info please let me know
Unless Mikhail changed how the plots start, the main plots can be triggered in all gamestarts. Note that there are some differences, depending on whether you start as Terran or non-Terran, or in this case, the mod's equivalent.

From the FAQ:

Main plots:
Plots only available with Non-Terran gamestarts:
Albion Prelude Plot

Anywhere

Minimum Argon Rank 4 (Accepted Adviser)

Maximum Terran Rank 0 (Citizen)

HUB Plot

Anywhere

Albion Prelude Plot completed

Minimum Boron Rank 5 (Queen's Guard)

The Atreus HQ (Queen's Harbour) has to be known

HQ Plot

Anywhere

Albion Prelude Plot completed

Minimum Teladi Rank 5 (Majority Shareholder)

Plutarch Mining Corporation HQ (Albion Delta) has to be known

NMMC HQ (PTNI Headquarters) has to be known

You have to build at least one own station. (Stations built by the Hephaistos Corp. from the Bonuspackage won't be accepted.)

Plots only available with Terran gamestarts (Terran Commander and Aldran Adventurer):
Operation Loose Ends

Anywhere

Positive Terran rank (at least Local Councillor)

Fight rank 14 (Professional)

Please note: Operation Loose Ends grants you access to the same or similar rewards as the plots available with Non-Terran gamestarts.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Wed, 30. Nov 16, 20:11

ner077 wrote:Hi Mik.
The Tie /D Defender lost his skin :?

Ship n. 491

0.85: Type/model ships\argon\TieDefender_scene

0.88: Type/model ships\argon\Imp\TieDefenderV2_scene

I miss the v2 file :)

Boron MC90 no Cockpit

Pirate 437 Corellian Gozanti Light Cruiser (Minestral) Hauler is invisibel 2.
file "cat06\objects\ships\argon\gozantiMT1.bob" is lost
Hi ner077
My mistake, you can fix it with x3 Editor, ship entry SS_SH_IMP_TIEDEFENDER under ship scene you must change "ships\argon\Imp\TieDefenderV2_scene" to"ships\Imp\TieDefenderV2_scene" just remove "\argon

Ill add these fixed in a small patch if you dont have the editor

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Wed, 30. Nov 16, 20:18

some info

1: I didn't change plot starts, they should work as in vanilla game, they work for me atleast.

2: Trade command software mk3 - BFF1 freighter is too large and to slow for such operations, please use this ship to haul large amount of cargo or as a storage ship, Ill probably change it to a TL-class, all other ships seem to be working ok (thanks to Klaus11 for testing and report)
We will do further testing if the problem persists.

Could someone please provide the following info for me on Litcubes mod:
1: faction standing (who hates or likes who) including new races and corporations.
2: is the plot active? if not, then why not?
3: is it possible to make the Phenom corporation friendly to you? for example by killing its enemies in one of its sector's.

thats it for now

thanks

Patch for 0.88 that fixes invisible Tie Defender and Gozanti MT1 cruiser

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MZ-X ... sp=sharing

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”