Star Wars Mod by mikhailskatchkov reborn.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

centurywarlord
x3ap

Post by centurywarlord » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 00:39

The Kandosii is glorius. Kandosii kote, darasuum kote!

I always dreamed of piloting Mando ships, and rebuilding the Mandalor empire! Last time I ever flew a Firespray was on X-Wing Alliance mod.

Now I get to commandeer their starships! Thank you mikhail.

Jora2
x3ap

Post by Jora2 » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 00:40

Just wanted to say that the turret of the HWK-290 light freighter is a little bit off. i think that`s the first "problem" i found... keep on the good work!

PS: Playing on win 10, started an custom game (starting in argon prime) and visited 11 sectors, didn`t have a single crash. Also my fist start as argon peacekeeper didnt make any problems with maybe 30 sectors didnt had an single crash.

animegeek
x4

Post by animegeek » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 01:10

One of the turrets on the vendetta cruiser for argon is not firing at all. its one of the single turret sides.

Bluejay0013
x4

Post by Bluejay0013 » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 02:08

Hey @mikhailskatchkov , this is a great mod for this game! I actually stumbled upon thexpgamers youtube channel and started watching this, low and behold i bought the game and downloaded the mod and created an account. Now i am at a point where i have a Venator Star Destroyer and i go to 3rd person, so i can see all the turrets firing, but my frame rate just takes a massive dump, until i zoom out. So maybe the model is super Hi-def where it would do that. Also just to say my computer is pretty beefy, so i dont think it would be my hardware. Well that seems to be my only problem, thanks for an amazing mod that reminds me of the old Tie fighter/ X-Wing games!

instilation00
x4

Post by instilation00 » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 05:11

I know that you have began to incorporate some of Litcubes things into your mod. Will you, once this mod reaches V1.0 or after, support Litcubes full mod, and will you also create compatibility with other big mods like XRM, TRP, and TC Plots?

Tempest1295
x4

Post by Tempest1295 » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 07:02

mikhailskatchkov wrote:
Tempest1295 wrote:I'm having an issue with the new updates, I dled and moved the files in where they were supposed to go like did the previous version, but can't get this part to show up.

Added: Alliance Female Start "Anonymous Argon"

It didn't show up for me for both 0.9.17 or 0.9.2. Anyone else having this issue? Both the dls say the correct version in dl folder, so I know I downloaded, unpacked, and moved both over correctly with overwriting the files.
DLs? Dl folder?

there is also a Mandalorian Start.
Something went wrong with your install.

manual install only.
Sorry, Dl as in the downloads folder. I also don't see the Mandalorian Start, I'll keep doing manual install and hope it works.

Qwaar
x3ap

Post by Qwaar » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 07:15

Has anyone found out where you can buy a Tie Defender? I haven't seen any in any of the terran/imperial shipyards.

Wreckeronezero
x3tc

Post by Wreckeronezero » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 07:44

Hey mik, i'm absolutely loving the mod so far!

I noticed when flying the TIE Phantom (which is my favorite TIE, thanks so much for adding it!) that the model is actually incorrect. I'm sure its only a place holder model, but the seating arrangement for the pilot and gunner are actually staggered not tandem.

If you skip to 5:30 in the video i've linked below (its the cutscene from the game that introduced the phantom) you can see what I mean. The pilot sits at the back left and the gunner at the front right.

https://youtu.be/PoTTTRgsFAc

I'm plenty happy with the way it is now, but if you ever decide to rework the model then hopefully this will serve as a good reference point.

Keep up the great work!

azile0
xr

Post by azile0 » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 07:46

nitromethane wrote:thanks for the mod man tossed a couple bucks at you.

and what other mods are everyone running with this?
NPC Bailing Addon
Salvage Software
Marine Training & Repair

Those are my core three extra scripts because I like everything to do with ship boarding and salvaging and I always have marines. I also use the Cheat Menu for testing features/ships, as well as maxing out Notoriety because I've played so many fresh games of X3AP that I hate having to re-grind rep for every faction. I don't recommend that if you're new though, as there's a lot of gameplay to be had in raising Notoriety manually through missions and trading.

I'm going to be testing several scripts soon as well, to see how well they play with the Star Wars mod. I'll be looking at these in particular and will update with my findings;

Ringless Gates
Bounty Boost
Improved Boarding
Improved Races
Asteroid Fusion
MARS
Lost Colony Expansion (Possibly will make the factions super OP /w Improved Races due to economic growth)

Ninja_Dog81
x4

Post by Ninja_Dog81 » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 09:08

Bluejay0013 wrote:Hey @mikhailskatchkov , this is a great mod for this game! I actually stumbled upon thexpgamers youtube channel and started watching this, low and behold i bought the game and downloaded the mod and created an account. Now i am at a point where i have a Venator Star Destroyer and i go to 3rd person, so i can see all the turrets firing, but my frame rate just takes a massive dump, until i zoom out. So maybe the model is super Hi-def where it would do that. Also just to say my computer is pretty beefy, so i dont think it would be my hardware. Well that seems to be my only problem, thanks for an amazing mod that reminds me of the old Tie fighter/ X-Wing games!
Sounds like my X3 origins too :)

Although I'm not near the star destroyer stage yet... only have 18m credits :( Finding it hard to build up the funds, most missions I come across are for peanuts and the trading system etc is a little tricky for me still. I did just buy a Corellian though, Millenium Falcon anyone? :) But am having problems with the weapons not showing up after installing them...

Having a great time in this game. The space game I've always wanted, not too hard (Elite Dangerous) and not too easy (Rebel Galaxy). You can't go wrong with star wars either.

Ninja_Dog81
x4

Post by Ninja_Dog81 » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 09:11

A little off topic, but would be great to hook up with people in a similar timezone to "play with" - Johannesburg, London, Cairo - GMT+2.

I'm still quite new and learning the X ropes, not to mention the differences with the mod.

If anyone is keen PM me, hopefully we can meet up on Teamspeak or something and play together. I simply don't know anyone else who plays this.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 1. Feb 17, 11:51

This thread has been closed due to multiple copyright infringements and violations of our forum rules.
Forum rules wrote:5. Any discussion or links to "Warez", illegal software or sites with content that is not in line with the law of the host country AND the posting country will not be tolerated. This is not limited to the X game series.
The links have been removed and the topic stays locked, until the owner of the mod provides a cleaned up version.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”