Star Wars Mod by mikhailskatchkov reborn.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 15. Sep 16, 23:47

iniochos wrote:What is the problem with Heretic's end Sector ?!
When i am looking in the map, everything seems to be "in place".
When i am in the sector, everything, including my adv Sat, has dispersed in the edges of the map. Approximately 300 something klm away from the center of the map.
It is very weird...
Hmm yes weird, Ill try fix it for next patch

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Assault Frigate MK1 WIP

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 15. Sep 16, 23:49

Assault Frigate MK1 WIP
Basically a "kitbash" Dreadnought with extra parts.

iniochos
x4

Re: Assault Frigate MK1 WIP

Post by iniochos » Fri, 16. Sep 16, 00:14

mikhailskatchkov wrote:Assault Frigate MK1 WIP
Basically a "kitbash" Dreadnought with extra parts.

Oh man !!!
Are you sleeping at all ?

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Re: Wip

Post by Ameer Nuub » Fri, 16. Sep 16, 02:51

mikhailskatchkov wrote:Work continues

THE TARTAN!!! They all look SO great... can't wait for the Bulk Cruiser!!!

SlicerShanks
x3ap

Post by SlicerShanks » Fri, 16. Sep 16, 03:39

Wow this is looking really good. Keep up the fantastic work Mike!

You mentioned stations, suggestion for future stations, the XQ Platform series

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sta ... 0319154603

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/sta ... 0319160609

https://duckduckgo.com/i/07cec41a.jpg

also have bulk freighters been mentioned yet?

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Fri, 16. Sep 16, 17:38

Another Question:
In Albion Prelude you get the sector which is now Coruscant from finishing a plot and paying for naming it if i remember correctly.
Coruscant is in my game right now set to "unknown", can i get the ownership of coruscant if i finish the plot?
Or is there no way to get an own sector in your conversion?

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Fri, 16. Sep 16, 19:04

SlicerShanks wrote:
also have bulk freighters been mentioned yet?
Its in the works as a TL

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Fri, 16. Sep 16, 19:07

Respaektt wrote:Another Question:
In Albion Prelude you get the sector which is now Coruscant from finishing a plot and paying for naming it if i remember correctly.
Coruscant is in my game right now set to "unknown", can i get the ownership of coruscant if i finish the plot?
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, up until 0.9 im focusing on assets, 0.9 - 1.0 will be the clean up job, all scripts and campaign/story fixes, Ill be moving Coruscant so that end plot sector is given to you as it should be, but Coruscant will be a contested between Alliance and Empire, until the player has a big enough empire to take it over himself.

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Fri, 16. Sep 16, 19:14

mikhailskatchkov wrote:
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, up until 0.9 im focusing on assets, 0.9 - 1.0 will be the clean up job, all scripts and campaign/story fixes, Ill be moving Coruscant so that end plot sector is given to you as it should be, but Coruscant will be a contested between Alliance and Empire, until the player has a big enough empire to take it over himself.
Sounds like a plan :D
looking forward to playing version 1.0 in the future. Keep up the excellent work!

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Sat, 17. Sep 16, 10:16

mikhailskatchkov wrote:
another thought: you introduced the star wars lasers SFS L1 and xx9 and xx10 (something like this). If i want to build my own complex and produce this lasers, are there fabrics for that?

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sat, 17. Sep 16, 14:20

Respaektt wrote:
another thought: you introduced the star wars lasers SFS L1 and xx9 and xx10 (something like this). If i want to build my own complex and produce this lasers, are there fabrics for that?
These lasers are not new additions but are replacements of X3 weapons, so for example the older SFS_Ls-7.2 is a replacement of the "High Energy Plasma Thrower" HEPT, this laser is available throughout the galaxy.
The new Imperial SFS lasers are the Terran/ATF "Electro Magnetic plasma cannons..."

So the stations which produced those lasers will stay the same, just the name will change accordingly.

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Sat, 17. Sep 16, 17:44

thanks,

yeah i could figure that out myself, because if you install the lasers the voice says "high energy plasma thrower installed".

:roll:

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sat, 17. Sep 16, 21:27

Next few days I'll be baking Assault Frigate MK1 textures.

Ill post a few pics of of idea and concepts which im considering, and some stuff in the works.
To me Original ILM concepts are more acceptable than expanded universe, im sorry but a lot of expanded universe stuff is just ridicules.
ILM concepts to me are 99% lor, i consider them as official, they just didn't get screen time.

[ external image ]

http://cdn2-www.comingsoon.net/assets/u ... -27-am.png

this one we have in already

https://s26.postimg.org/fcqrw7dhl/0b7a8 ... 239ac2.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/e1j0nqhvt/ZZ18_E42246.jpg
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Last two, art by Jesper Andersen.

Post any interesting concept art for me to consider making for the game.

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}[/img]
Last edited by mikhailskatchkov on Mon, 19. Sep 16, 23:23, edited 1 time in total.

snackynak
xr

Post by snackynak » Sat, 17. Sep 16, 23:32

Post any interesting concept art for me to consider making for the game.
I've always been fond of the McQuarrie Y-wing concept
http://i.imgur.com/lQ5JAiP.jpg

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Sun, 18. Sep 16, 09:36

Do you know when v0.8 will be ready? Just that i know, if i continue to play v0.77 or not :D

On http://www.starwars.com/databank everyone can look up the vehicles of the star wars franchise.

I like the star wars rebels (cgi-series) merchant one:
http://i.imgur.com/pxNnPWJ.jpg

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Mon, 19. Sep 16, 13:58

snackynak wrote:
I've always been fond of the McQuarrie Y-wing concept
http://i.imgur.com/lQ5JAiP.jpg
Ill put it in as an early variant, mostly operated by pirates and private organisations.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Mon, 19. Sep 16, 14:01

Respaektt wrote:Do you know when v0.8 will be ready? Just that i know, if i continue to play v0.77 or not :D

On http://www.starwars.com/databank everyone can look up the vehicles of the star wars franchise.

I like the star wars rebels (cgi-series) merchant one:
http://i.imgur.com/pxNnPWJ.jpg
0.8 on 25/09/2016
0.8a critical fix 26/09/2016
0.8b final minor fixes. 27/09/2016

Ye I really like that "merchant one" to, it'll be in, i just have to make the Gozanti as close to the film one as possible first.

[ external image ]
Last edited by mikhailskatchkov on Mon, 19. Sep 16, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Mon, 19. Sep 16, 22:27

have a look at MC80 Liberty. this "anomaly" is appeared when someone see from the cockpit.
the left hand side it appears to be lower than the right hand side...

[ external image ]

and at home of light i came across to this...
[ external image ]

As i have checked, the argon race lacks a destroyer.
MC80 cannot be compared to Imperials Star Destroyers.

Paranid race remains with the vanilla ones.
with Split there is one add on.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Mon, 19. Sep 16, 23:28

iniochos wrote:have a look at MC80 Liberty. this "anomaly" is appeared when someone see from the cockpit.
The Mon-calamari ships are like that, the bumps on the ship all randomly all over it, if you inspect youll see.

The second pic, is that a NOVA? supposed to be atleast right? and you are very close to it there ye?

Regarding destroyers, yes Empire outguns on destroyers but rebels on fighters, so to take down a star destroyer you'll need 2 MC80s, numbers is what you'll need here. (rebel ships will generally have higher shields for their class, giving em the ability to keep the Imperial ships busy and gives em a chance to run when shields are low, raids on imperial weak points is the way to go for rebels but empire can do devastating full frontal assaults, thats the idea at least.

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Tue, 20. Sep 16, 06:36

mikhailskatchkov wrote:
iniochos wrote:have a look at MC80 Liberty. this "anomaly" is appeared when someone see from the cockpit.
The Mon-calamari ships are like that, the bumps on the ship all randomly all over it, if you inspect youll see.

The second pic, is that a NOVA? supposed to be atleast right? and you are very close to it there ye?

Regarding destroyers, yes Empire outguns on destroyers but rebels on fighters, so to take down a star destroyer you'll need 2 MC80s, numbers is what you'll need here. (rebel ships will generally have higher shields for their class, giving em the ability to keep the Imperial ships busy and gives em a chance to run when shields are low, raids on imperial weak points is the way to go for rebels but empire can do devastating full frontal assaults, thats the idea at least.
Generally speaking about the difference between imperial and rebel destroyers you are right.
I still remenber very well, when playing "x wing tie fighter" and the previous ones, trying to find the weak spots.

As far as for the second image, yes it was a Nova and i was very very close.

Have a nice day.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”