Mod that vastly increases station docking capacity?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

MickDick
x4

Mod that vastly increases station docking capacity?

Post by MickDick » Wed, 13. May 15, 04:15

Having searched for a solution to docks having a ludicrously small amount of docking space (FIVE FOR ARGON SHIPYARDS? REALLY?) I looked through the list of mods, and was unable to find one.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that such a mod was not created, as I am surely not the only one to have been flabbergasted at this pathetic amount of docking space.

pls halp.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 13. May 15, 08:51

The only thing I could find with a quick search is the Extended Complex Hub and Complex Node Bazaar by Armegeddon. (A working download link can be found in the last post of the thread.) Reading the description it only increases the complex hub model of newly built player owned stations though.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

MickDick
x4

Post by MickDick » Wed, 13. May 15, 22:27

Thanks alot, at least I don't have to deal with this overcrowding when I start building my own stations now, though it's gonna be a real pain in the ass to deal with it in the meantime, especially being a pirate.

srsly, 5 docking space, at a shipyard. :o

p.s. In the thread, he mentions and links to a mod he says he merged with.

Ashley's Factories. What does this do exactly?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 17. May 15, 18:49

MickDick wrote:Ashley's Factories. What does this do exactly?
It adds stations with higher production factors (L, XL, XXL), so that you need less stations within a complex.

Link to mod topic
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”