Star Wars Mod by mikhailskatchkov reborn.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

7yorick7

Post by 7yorick7 » Wed, 21. Sep 16, 10:02

I've got some pics here of ships i've always loved in SWG. since you seem to be looking for some more ships, how about these.

AEG-77 Vigo Gunboat

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Warlord-class Heavy Cruiser (is what its called but it looks more like a corvette/frigate to me.)

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Or maybe the YB-300 Transport

[ external image ]

I've tried to get pics from lots of different angles to make it easyer on you if you decide to make these ships :)

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 00:01

Mom was in a bad way this weekend, had to take her to hospital.
here is what was working/semi working.
Ill touch it up during the week with small patches.
some ships arnt finished some are just temp models.

As usual you'll need to start a new-game with this version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MZ-X ... sp=sharing

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Re: 0.8

Post by Ameer Nuub » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 04:03

mikhailskatchkov wrote:Mom was in a bad way this weekend, had to take her to hospital.
Best wishes for the mom.

This is what I envision every time we get a long absence from Mike:

[ external image ]

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 07:45

My best wishes for your mom too.

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 13:55

Hope she will get well soon!

when i have time this week i will play till my cpu is burning :D

excited like a small child everytime you finished an update

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Re: 0.8

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 23:40

Ameer Nuub wrote:
mikhailskatchkov wrote:Mom was in a bad way this weekend, had to take her to hospital.
Best wishes for the mom.

This is what I envision every time we get a long absence from Mike:

[ external image ]
HAHA love it!

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 23:41

Thanks for your words of sympathy guys :) appreciate it.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Mon, 26. Sep 16, 23:46

Neutron Star-class bulk cruiser will be replacing the Mammoth TL
Hope you guys are cool with that.

As I see it its a huge obsolete battleship, perfect for converting to a large bulk freighter.
Dont worry the standard bulk freighters will be in but they are smaller and will be the cheapest form of mass cargo transportation.

[ external image ]

bidolot
x3ap

Post by bidolot » Tue, 27. Sep 16, 02:24

its possible you translate in french "READTEX" in shipyard in the future update ? because all ships are this name am french i dont no play in english this is a game multilanguage you no

thank for your job mister

sry for my ****** english ^^ am french

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Tue, 27. Sep 16, 10:55

mikhailskatchkov wrote:Neutron Star-class bulk cruiser will be replacing the Mammoth TL
Hope you guys are cool with that.

As I see it its a huge obsolete battleship, perfect for converting to a large bulk freighter.
Dont worry the standard bulk freighters will be in but they are smaller and will be the cheapest form of mass cargo transportation.

[ external image ]
Great Idea for the TL,
the imperials dont have a TL right now?! i didnt find one in the shipyard in the starting sector?!

@bidolot: try it with the english language, you know where the commandos are and you will learn the language fast. Playing and learning :D and to know english is always important, keeps the world running.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Wed, 28. Sep 16, 00:50

Respaektt wrote:
Great Idea for the TL,
the imperials dont have a TL right now?! i didnt find one in the shipyard in the starting sector?!

@bidolot: try it with the english language, you know where the commandos are and you will learn the language fast. Playing and learning :D and to know english is always important, keeps the world running.
sure, when i get chance ill translate.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Patch 0.8 to 0.8a

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Wed, 28. Sep 16, 00:53

Patch 0.8 to 0.8a

This patch replaces the Mammoth TL with the Neutron Star Bulk Cruiser.

Cruiser model V0.9, lighting/windows still to be done.

You should not need to start a new game.

Please test the TL for me, for some reason it doesn't wanna load as a game start ship for testing but does appear as AI supply ship.

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Wed, 28. Sep 16, 08:50

Have you fixed the appearance of mammoth (pirate one) in every sector of the X Universe?

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Wed, 28. Sep 16, 09:05

That ship again looks really nice, i cant test right now. No time till the weekend :evil: work work work
there will be others

:P

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Re: Patch 0.8 to 0.8a

Post by Ameer Nuub » Wed, 28. Sep 16, 16:47

mikhailskatchkov wrote:This patch replaces the Mammoth TL with the Neutron Star Bulk Cruiser.

Cruiser model V0.9, lighting/windows still to be done.

Please test the TL for me, for some reason it doesn't wanna load as a game start ship for testing but does appear as AI supply ship.
Awesome! Bulk Cruiser looks great!

Your ships are now complete... indeed you are powerful as the emperor has foreseen, lolol. I know new ship models will continue, but now all the important ones I cared about from the old games exist in X3 in some form, so this is a great accomplishment.

Well done!

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 29. Sep 16, 22:06

I have such goodies, you guys will die, you will not stop playing this untill i make my own free Star Wars MMO :roll: :P :D :D

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Fri, 30. Sep 16, 08:46

mikhailskatchkov wrote:I have such goodies, you guys will die, you will not stop playing this untill i make my own free Star Wars MMO :roll: :P :D :D
oooohhh yeah :D you know, and we know thats true :D

i have no idea about writing scripts, i played Litcubes Universe(x3ap complete overhaul, http://litcube.xtimelines.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page ) a lot, its wow-good (better performance then the original game!) and there is this mod for it:
Mayhem: http://freetexthost.com/0asrsj6f5h

i think something like this would fit your star wars idea really well, because the mod makes the factions fight each other and claim sectors on there own (similar is the mod "improved Races"), like impierals and rebels would do.
Do you have anything in mind for the next development steps of your awesome overhaul?

But like i said, have no idea how scripting works, maybe if i finished my exams at university next year i have more time and could do something too.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

0.8 B

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sun, 2. Oct 16, 21:12

0.8 B

Here is 0.8 B
Link
**removed, X2**

Fixed: Tartan glow, Neutron star Bulk Cruiser TL and added a more advanced variant with additional anti-fighter weapons. Tweaked the scenes for Venator and Assault Frigate MK2, hopefully that fixed the lag.

The Empire now should have a TL in their home sectors.
This is a temp model, im working on a HD one.

Gave the pirates a few more ships: ported the Centurion, Hammerhead and Old republic blockade runner from Chronicles.

Ive also added a lot of place holders so everyone will have to start a new game with this version.
but up to 1.0 they shouldn't need to, so now yall will have some time to play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ner077
xr

Post by ner077 » Sun, 2. Oct 16, 23:40

nice work again 8) let´s waste the rebels ;)

Respaektt
x3ap

Post by Respaektt » Mon, 3. Oct 16, 17:05

Looking really good :D right now iam just spawning the ships an let them fight in front of me. the pew pew sound :o

- You put in cockpits in an earlier version, and implemented the radar, velocity, shields and hull into them, in my game if i take a look at the ship from the outside there is no hud part with the Veolocity, shields and hull anymore?! i dont know than how fast i going and in a fight i cant see how much shields i have left. could you put that on your list of changes to make please.

- And i think we need other gates. the Star Destroyers didnt fit in the gates. Sometimes the lazy me, jump to the gate and fly backwards through, that dont work with the big ships

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”