need help finding gate to earth.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

tawhitt

need help finding gate to earth.

Post by tawhitt » Tue, 18. Oct 16, 07:59

Hey guys,please forgive me if this has already been answered,but this forum is massive and i looked but didn't find a answer,so here is my question,i am in heretics end and i dropped 2 navigation sats. and i still cant find the gate to earth,there are no asteroids it could be hiding behind so where is it?do i have to do something before it will appear? i am exploring/mapping and dropping nav.sats. as i go and i am at the right place and would rather not have to come back later to map the earth sectors unless i have to,TY guys for any help u can give me.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 18. Oct 16, 17:35

It's always a good idea to mention the scripts and mods you have installed when posting in the Scripts and Modding forum.

If I remember correctly in the vanilla game you can only reach the Earth sector during the main storyline.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Tue, 18. Oct 16, 18:56

and in the plot its just a cutscene. there will be a gate supposed to lead to earth at the end of the plot, but the gate is impassable and heavily guarded. to get to earth play tc or ap.
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Star Fox Zero2

Post by Star Fox Zero2 » Thu, 6. Apr 17, 01:42

download the mod x3 xtension adds too many things and more systems

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”