Star Wars Mod by mikhailskatchkov reborn.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Goose4291

Post by Goose4291 » Wed, 18. Jan 17, 00:06

Cheers for the reply chaps! After a few hours of space fuel trading Im nealy at the point where i can buy a new ship.

I have to ask, when Im looking at the shipyard and a lot of the ships are listed three times with the suffix S, M, or L. Ive looked at the stats you can divine from the i button, but there seems to be no difference apart from price tag. What does this mean?

JcobJK

Post by JcobJK » Wed, 18. Jan 17, 00:08

mikhailskatchkov wrote:
JcobJK wrote:
mikhailskatchkov wrote:
JcobJK wrote:There are two screenshots there, one of the Teladi Shipyard and second is Teladi Classic Shipyard
Oh ye sorry,

Well I see there is a CSI Providence-Class there and the Lukrehulk, Recusant you can get from the Boron/Mon Calamari since its their design.
What else are you looking for?
I check the previus saves those ships were not there, I done the update of the game since you realeased new version, so that might be the reason.

I try to use the Lukrehulk it exploded imideately and the providence is working fine. I loaded the game again and scouted all of the Teladi standart shipyards and they still all have the Teladi ships. I didnt manage to find any Venetor (there was only one non telady ship that i founded), now to think about it, there is actually lot of ships missing that are shown on forum as done. Never saw for example at argons A and B wings. Heavy shuttle, or none of the ships from rouge one. I double check readme in its just copy paste basicly.

Or did i missed something and didnt install it?
Hmm, Ok i think I know wht the Lukrehulk explodes, I though i fixed that issue though,ill check out, will patch it.
So you still looking for the Venator, if I recall correctly its in Grand Exchange.

ANyway, here is a patch

**link removed***

Now its in Teladi Classics and Grand Exchange.
So I had to definetly broke the game somehow. The Venetor is not even in Teladi Classics even with the patch, so it has to be missing in my game. I will delete the whole game and reinstall it.

Fulgrymm
x4

Post by Fulgrymm » Wed, 18. Jan 17, 04:32

Goose4291 wrote:Cheers for the reply chaps! After a few hours of space fuel trading Im nealy at the point where i can buy a new ship.

I have to ask, when Im looking at the shipyard and a lot of the ships are listed three times with the suffix S, M, or L. Ive looked at the stats you can divine from the i button, but there seems to be no difference apart from price tag. What does this mean?
The difference in S,M,L is how much equipment it comes with. S will have minimum shielding, no weapons. M will have mid-range shielding, weak weapons. L will come with maximum shielding and powerful weaponry.

CaptainShack
x3tc

Post by CaptainShack » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 16:31

Do we need to start a new game with this update?
CaptainShack - Host the YouTube Channel TheXPGamers

CaptainShack
x3tc

Post by CaptainShack » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 17:36

Testing today.. Starting the mission to spy on JONFCO and none of the images are coming up showing the characters talking. Its just black on the top right where the characters face should be. Anyone else seeing this?

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 19:15

CaptainShack wrote:Do we need to start a new game with this update?
Hey,

for 0.9B? no, it just updates the YT1300 cockpit.

Regarding the Face, thats a bit strange, what about other NPC ships around?

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 19:22

KongDeluxe wrote:Hi, congratulation to the progress of the mod. I like it very much and it comes closer and closer to a full star wars space sim atmosphere. :)

Minor Bugs:

I don t know if it s on purpose but the t65- xwings have a see through hole between the wings if you look at them from the side.

Harrower docking still not working.

Questions:
Is the star wars 7 Millenium falcon actually in the game? :? I couldn t find it but i remember that mike has created it a while ago.

Ill take care of it ASAP

New YT1300 model isnt ready because of all the variants im working on.
soon soon buddy

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 19:27

Sector: Family Tkr

Ships:

Harrower and Neutron Star class... the pilots name is "Unknown Object"

Djudju

Post by Djudju » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 20:17

Hello and first thank you for the job. I have just started your mod.
I have a little question / problem.

The game freeze once I launch a game with Argon Republic peaceekeer ...
The game seems to work correctly (in the starting) with other modes (Imperial Conscript, ...)
Do you have an answer to this? Is there a big difference between these parts?

Thank you

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 20:36

iniochos wrote:Sector: Family Tkr

Ships:

Harrower and Neutron Star class... the pilots name is "Unknown Object"
Hey I think its because they are Mandelorian, I dont have any scripts yet to properly populate their ships.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 20:39

Djudju wrote:Hello and first thank you for the job. I have just started your mod.
I have a little question / problem.

The game freeze once I launch a game with Argon Republic peaceekeer ...
The game seems to work correctly (in the starting) with other modes (Imperial Conscript, ...)
Do you have an answer to this? Is there a big difference between these parts?

Thank you
Hey

The starts are the same universe with same NPCs it just activates different story scripts with imperials and gives a different friend foe setting.

The freezes are usually caused by heavy data ships jumping into the system, Ill be optimizing those in the near future.
Other causes could be scripts, from other mods.

iniochos
x4

Post by iniochos » Thu, 19. Jan 17, 20:40

fair enough mike

CaptainShack
x3tc

Post by CaptainShack » Fri, 20. Jan 17, 00:16

After testing it would seem all images that are suppoosed to come up in the top right screen.. like items while shopping ect.. are just black. The only thing I think I've installed recently would be the official Bonus script Pack from Egosoft on steam.

I will try and mess around with stuff and see if I can fix it.

CaptainShack
x3tc

Post by CaptainShack » Fri, 20. Jan 17, 01:07

*Update* reinstalled the mod and its fixed the Communications window not showing character faces. Not sure what the cause was. :D Having a great time with the mod.

Plumbersmack

Post by Plumbersmack » Fri, 20. Jan 17, 04:34

I saw you playing this and I bought the game just so I could too.

This looks amazing, much thanks to the author for all his hard work, when I get paid, I will throw some your way as your product is amazing.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Fri, 20. Jan 17, 13:37

CaptainShack wrote:*Update* reinstalled the mod and its fixed the Communications window not showing character faces. Not sure what the cause was. :D Having a great time with the mod.
Oh thank god.

Ill have a cockpit update at the weekend, new cockpits for Y-Wing and B-Wing, and with better lighting, glass and AO for X-Wing & A-Wing.
So try hold off showcasing Y&B-Wing for now.
And there will be an ultra high detail model of the Millennium Falcon and standard YT-1300s.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

YT-1300 and the Millennium Falcon.

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Fri, 20. Jan 17, 13:55

YT-1300 and the Millennium Falcon.

Something some of you dont know about the mods YT-1300.

1. The Standard YT-1300, although modernized its the furthest from the "Falcon". Civilian variant.
2. YT-1300 Armored transport, better shield and hull, with improved weapons, is the the Argon military variant, Alliance was so impressed with Hans YT-1300 that they started upgrading YT-1300 for military use.
3: YT-1300 MF upgrade by OTAS/Corellian Engineering, due to the YT-1300 being so famous after the battle of Endor Corellian engineering decided the offer a copy of Hans YT-1300 without the damage of-course Smile, at a heady price though due to all modification.
4: Hans Original Falcon flown by him and chewy cruising around the galaxy.(Unique NPC)
5: Pirate YT-1300 "NightWind" upgrade, sometimes seen in use by pirates.

Those with offset cockpits and additional external cockpits are not on the list.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Fri, 20. Jan 17, 21:13

Plumbersmack wrote:I saw you playing this and I bought the game just so I could too.

This looks amazing, much thanks to the author for all his hard work, when I get paid, I will throw some your way as your product is amazing.
Glad you enjoying it buddy.

bloodright21
x3ap

Post by bloodright21 » Sat, 21. Jan 17, 03:59

no idea if this is a normal game bug or this mod. in the story missions when you have to protect the highway transport the imperial l star destroyer that spawns i caped it but the game did not end the mission. even with it being mine i had to blow it up to progress the mission.

Revan227
x4

Post by Revan227 » Sat, 21. Jan 17, 06:34

Long time lurker here;

Just wanted to start off by saying that I absolutely adore this mod, and that you should get some kind of award for making a mod this awesome!

Anyways, now for a request; is there any chance of you putting in a Terran or Imperial Marine barracks so that way we can have appropriate marines for Roleplaying as a terran/imperial (or is there already a mod out there that does this?).

Once again, thanks for such an awesome mod and many hours of enjoyment!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”