A Traders life. the ministory Chapter 2

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

therjw
x2

A Traders life. the ministory Chapter 2

Post by therjw » Fri, 18. Feb 05, 17:42

Sorry It late but better late than never :lol: Any comments I will be greatful
Chapter 1
PS Hope you didnt mind SteveMiller :wink: :lol:

Chapter 2: The Pirate Voyage

Person: Greg Walker
Genre: Argon Male

Ahh my head, what time is it? I felt a gun pressed against my head. As I opened my eyes I saw someone quite familiar.
“Hello Greg, My money? Where?”
“Look Ghorok t'Zhht. I said I have it for you…”
“No Split wants it now, Or you die.”
“Fine, it there in that bag”
“Which Bag you festering tentacle infested argon half wit, you make boron look good, now, hand me the money, or suffer the fate of swamp dwellers everywhere!”
“Ouch that hurt Ghorok, I am not that bad looking. It in that green bag over there.”
“Split check, you move and you dead.”
My gun, where is it?? Ahh there it is under the pillow, better get it… Got it! Ha he not looking at me either. Instead Ghorok is thrashing around the bags ripping them open, looking for the credits which aren’t there.
“You Argon lied, now it time to die”
He swivelled around aiming his gun at me. A shot is heard and a body slumps to the ground.

A while later the door to the cabin opens, and out comes Greg. With the green bag chucked around his shoulder. That will teach them Split to mess with me, now to deliver this to his family so it will be the end of this debt forever. His brother lives on this station I think. Should be easy to track down.

Person: James McDonald
Genre: Argon Male
As the new ship is moved from the ship floor to the docking bay I was trying to think of a name for her. What can it be…. Destiny star? Now that a good name let me check… Darn it already used by someone called Max Power and his Argon Lifter. Hmmm, I know the Dreamers Voyage is a good name. Not taken, YES! I will have that then. The Dreamers Voyage… Now that a nice name. Huh the coms seems to be blinking better press it
“Hello?”
“Err Mr McDonald?”
“That’s Me.”
“Your ship is ready in docking bay 6. Good Luck you will need it.”
“Why would I need it?”
“Well, With that ship you will. Goodbye Mr McDonald.”
Now what did he mean by that? Oh well Better get to docking bay 6 then.
As I came down I saw my ship along various other ones in the shipyard. But to me it was the only one that stood out. My own ship for once. As I came to the door I couldn’t hide my excitement. My own ship. The hand scanner should be able to read my hand now, well at least the Teladi guy told me. ZPPPPs. What the hell it won’t work. Lets try again, ZPPPPs, crap must be a technical fault. Oh well at least I still got my key to enter. I put the key card into the hole and the door slides open. I enter inside, Still dark in here. “Computer Lights….” What taking it so long? It should of come on, “COMPUTER. LIGHTS!” Bloody hell it not working, it should do everything else does. Wait the Teladi flicked some kind of switch to turn them on. Now where is it? As I was Progressing through the room blindly I hit a shelf, which dislodged and fell on me. “OUCH!! Bloody constructions, whoever owned this previously must of been bad a DIY” Wait I feel something, I think Yes it is the switch. I flicked it and the lights through the ship lit on with a flicker. There brightness gave a greyish hue to the area. Now then time to try this baby out, but first lets see if there any needy trading runs? Time to go on the news network.
“Welcome to your local BBS News station located in the glorious shipyard in argon prime. These are the jobs and news available for you today”
Hey look at that. A Trading run for 500,000 Credits. What a winner, I got to contact someone called Noro Landrett, Sending message. Now to wait... Ahh I got a reply.
“You must be joking, look at your rates. Your not even a trader, your far far from being a trader of the needed requirements to even hope being one. I hope you are high of space weed when you did this as it a insult to my intellegance, now dont come back to me untill you got a better rating.”
Wow now thats strange. Oh well I better get started then on my own trading runs.
“Computer request leave from the station.”
“Request accepted you may leave as soon as possable, thank you for your stay.”
With that I Started to turn on the engines there was a responce then. Crash, the ship droped back into it’s docking bay.
“F***** Hell. What wrong with it now!”

Now where is that Split? I was told he would be in this Pub. As I entered the bar the stench of spaceweed struck me straight away, this amount of fumes could make a Boron High alone, Infact there one right there dancing on the table. Oh well Now where is he, After all he does own this place. I waded through the thick clouds of smoke towards the bar.
“BARKEEP”
Around turned a paranid creature.
“Foul creature that offends the eyes of the three dimensionality, it is an insult that you of all creatures demand me here. Now be gone before I kill you where you stand you unholy creature.”
“I’m here to see Mr t'Zhht.”
“Still you stand before me is a insult to my superior three dimensionality, but I suppose for you unholy creature I can do this. Now do not move.”
The paranid left the bar area while I turned around to take scope of my surroundings. The are was mainly filled with stoned or drunk people, not many guards. Good, but they will come running probably once this is dealt with.
“You Argon, Where my Money?”
“Why right here oh great split” How I hate calling him that, but I must give him is few seconds of pleasure enjoying it. Well he still doesn’t know the fate of his brother.
“Show Me, Now”
“Why of course great t'Zhht. Look inside”
I unzipped the top of the bag and there was the money,
“It all accounted for, but I would recommend you don’t count it here oh great one”
“Very well you seemed to of done well You will wait near here I will make sure by keeping our Paramid friend here to look at you. With that the Split withdrew, along with the green bag. I got to get out of here, fast, what to do what to do; well I guess I better shoot my way out. Just then the Dancing high boron tumbled off the table right into the Paramid face.
“How dare you lower Unholy life form touches me. For that you deserve death…”
Good he distracted now my time to move. And I walked back outdoors, the smoke swirling around me covering my tracks as I made it out of there.

“So that Argon filth has finally given my money, now to make sure it is right.
As t'Zhht started going through the money the money started to get covered in blood, and at the bottom was the remains of Ghorok t'Zhht head. His Brother, “Why this Argon traitor your Deadmeat. Huh what this ticking noise inside the bag…

There a huge explosion on the pirate station, taking out the entire pub area which was now spreading to the surrounding areas, while the guards on the station are trying to tackle the flames Greg Walker was making his escape. Gotta get out of here in a few minutes before the station dock goes into lockdown.

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Fri, 18. Feb 05, 20:23

Hehe fun read :D

Turning a ship inside the docking bay has never been a good idea. I should know :roll:
So that is two of a family dead, are there more?

:D

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Fri, 18. Feb 05, 21:33

You never know :wink: I was resisting putting in pink elephants dancing with the Boron. But I edited that out for obvious reasons :lol:

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Sat, 19. Feb 05, 01:46

Good read. I had an advanced viewing tho. :D

Dragon_Rider
x4

Post by Dragon_Rider » Sat, 19. Feb 05, 13:35

It was a good read, I got the Advanced version tho with the pink elephants, it was very funny, but not very approiate for the X universe.

Anyway good read, keep up the hard work
Ben

Return to “Creative Universe”