New Script:Supply Ship

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

JumperBR
x2

New Script:Supply Ship

Post by JumperBR » Mon, 12. Jul 04, 16:07

Well,
Are you tired of going to a Solar Power Plant all the time to buy Energy Cells for your Jump Drive? Your problem has ended!
This pack of scripts will make a ship a true supplier, it will buy for you the energy cells and jump drive to your location, resupply you and go back to safe place, without any further commands from you.

You stabilish a number of EC on the object you want supplied (any ship or station which belongs to you) and it will buy you all the EC you need.

It will work also for any ware you need, just have to test with that.

I will be uploading today to X2Source.com, stay in tune.
Updates here.

EDIT:
Get the script here:
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/cristiano ... =/X2Script

Any wishes to this new script?

Thanx
Last edited by JumperBR on Tue, 13. Jul 04, 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
Mai ingrish iz gud?

adam00
x4

Post by adam00 » Mon, 12. Jul 04, 16:26

Is it working fully automatic? Will it jump to Khaak sectors too?

JumperBR
x2

Post by JumperBR » Mon, 12. Jul 04, 16:45

Good questions...
Fully Automatic: Yes, it buys EC to the jump drive if needed and buy the wares needed and then go deliver to the object (any ship or station), after that, it jumps back to a safe place (in this moment, a sector with an Argon Shipyard, in the future any friendly race with a Shipyard).

Goes to Khaak Sector: In the moment, yes if you go too. I will change that before I upload, my promise.

bye
Mai ingrish iz gud?

JumperBR
x2

Post by JumperBR » Tue, 13. Jul 04, 04:02

Updates:

* You can add as many supplied ships/stations as you wish! With the command Supply.Add it is possible to add any number of then.
* Will not jump into Xenon or Khaak sectors.
* Use and forget, it will do all the hard work for you...

I have to do some checks (works without Transporter Device, the next versions will have this fixed)

Also, I recomend using one ware type per supplier ship...

If anyone wants to have a Go, get it here:
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/cristiano ... =/X2Script

bye
Mai ingrish iz gud?

Phate[x2]
x2

Post by Phate[x2] » Tue, 11. Jan 05, 16:53

how does it actually supply your ship, how is the freight transferred?
PHATE[X2]
the 2 sides are like cheeses, controlled by someone unknown

Captain Kythorak
x2

Post by Captain Kythorak » Tue, 11. Jan 05, 23:49

Without you noticing, of course. It just sneaks up behind you, transfers it, and away you go! :)

Could I pop the Warpdrive in a TS, or are they too small?
Last edited by Captain Kythorak on Wed, 12. Jan 05, 00:01, edited 1 time in total.

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Tue, 11. Jan 05, 23:58

I know a good request...

A variation for it to use one of the player owned SPPs FIRST so you don't have to always BUY. I've got a vehicle that can handle the task... and a few plants that can keep up too.

DEVORAX

Post by DEVORAX » Tue, 15. Nov 05, 11:47

When I try to download it its in another language and I cant see any links to download it on that site.

Papi
x2

Post by Papi » Wed, 16. Nov 05, 22:37

alison22000
x3tc

Post by alison22000 » Fri, 3. Feb 06, 02:29

When I clicked the link for this mod, it came up with a yahoo website that was in some language other than english, is there a script that is in english that I can use. Please email to:- alison_black1977@yahoo.com.au

The Trade Empire

Post by The Trade Empire » Mon, 23. Jun 08, 12:24

Sorry to resurrect this old thread.........but this sounds like a perfect script and just what im looking for........Question is......where (or can) it be downloaded???
"Putting Profit before pleasure"

"WHAT??????"

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Mon, 23. Jun 08, 15:24

Hi TTE

I dont know if this script is available anymore. Maybe someone will come along who does.

However if not, I can recomment another similar script.

Go to this linky and look for the sciript "buyraregoods" It more or less does what this one does. I.E you tell it what item, and how much and off it goes. It does not however supply anything. It simply sends you a message when it is done telling you if it has bought what you need and where it is docked. Which means you then have to distribute its cargo. Small price to pay, BUT I found this script VERY useful when attempting to buy gunnery crew for AGEIS :wink:
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

The Trade Empire

Post by The Trade Empire » Mon, 23. Jun 08, 15:59

Hey Buck_Rogers! In truth - the reason i was really after the script was due to ship supply issues. This script was exactly what i needed....but doesnt seem to be available :(

This said though.....
Buck_Rogers wrote:I found this script VERY useful when attempting to buy gunnery crew for AGEIS :wink:
Hehe!! thats a good idea!!

"WHAT??????"

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Mon, 23. Jun 08, 16:08

Whats your supply problem exactly? Maybe I can help.
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

The Trade Empire

Post by The Trade Empire » Tue, 24. Jun 08, 19:09

Buck_Rogers wrote:Whats your supply problem exactly? Maybe I can help.
I have some supply issues regarding the awsome AS.Guard script located here (i also have a topic detailing my problem located here - which is what led me to THIS script). My problem is that the M3 fighters protecting my M6s running this script keep running out of ecells for their jumpdrives. So i am wondering if there is a script which can allow a TS to use a jumpdrive and transporter device to keep ships brimming with the necessary ecells.

I am aware that the way the above is written can be confusing!! for this I humbly apologise!

In short......

I have a topic located here about supply issues.

These supply issues are due to M3 fighters running out of ecells while protecting M6s - which are running the A.S Guard script located here

"WHAT??????"

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 24. Jun 08, 20:42

hmmmm. I think I may have the solution to your problem here This script has to be my all time favorite script for X2. I just wished it was available for X3 :cry: I did take a look at it, but on install there were about a dozen or so readtext errors :(
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID

The Trade Empire

Post by The Trade Empire » Thu, 26. Jun 08, 22:52

Thanks for your help Buck_Rogers!! I was able to download the script you suggested. However it did cause some probs......

"WHAT??????"

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Thu, 26. Jun 08, 23:07

such as?
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID

The Trade Empire

Post by The Trade Empire » Fri, 27. Jun 08, 03:06

Having just downloaded and installed Marks Resupply script - i seem to have encountered an error......which needed a system restart.....

I installed the script (putting the 't' file and the 'scripts' file in the X2 dir and started the game. Everything worked perfectly. I installed the upgrade on a freighter (which already had a transporter device) - everything worked perfectly.....I then commanded the freighter to resupply 2 M3s. The freighter went to the sector where the M3s were....Then went to a SPP to get the necessary ecells.....and then the game froze..... :?

..Not really sure what happened there!!

"WHAT??????"

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Fri, 27. Jun 08, 08:55

hmmmm strange. Works for me. Did you try again after the game froze? Possibly just one one off?
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”