-script Colored Names Software V 1.0

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Kailric
x3

-script Colored Names Software V 1.0

Post by Kailric » Sun, 21. Nov 04, 21:30

Download:Colored Names Software V 1.0

Colored Names Software V 1.0

TK Software proudly presents a new way to label your ships and station. With this new system you can color code all your properties with up to 9 different colors: default green, yellow, light green, blue, silver, grey, red, light blue, and purple. Can be used to sort out ships running certain commands, and or tasks, objectives, ect. Also names can be easy reverted back to the orginal default color of dark green.

Install:
-Place the /scripts in your "X2:TheThreat /scripts" folder and the /t language file into your "X2:TheThreat /t".

Intructions:

-First you must have the Special Commands Software installed.
-Then simply look under the special commands menu and select the "Set color name..." command.
-Choose the object you want to colorize and then choose the Color code
-Color codes can be displayed while in the game by pressing "i" while the "Set color name..." command is highlighted.
-You can change the name of your properties without changeing the new color. Simply go the the change name menu and press "Left Arrow" or "Backspace" until all letters of the orginal name are gone. If delete any further back than what the orginal name was then the name color will revert back to default dark green.
-Warning: The names of Properties painted Red with this command will not properly Flash from green to red when under attack or out of resources. Only the Sector Id codes will. This may or may not be desired.

I find it personally annoying that my stations flash red to green all the time when out of resoures.

Edit: As of now the only way to revert back to the default color or change the color is to go to the ship or stations rename screen and erase the color name and then rewrite it again. I'll up date this soon to be able to recolor through the Set name color command menu....

Enjoy!
PS let me know if there are any conflicts.....
"Try not. Do or do not, there is no try."-Yoda

"[Its] time for the human race to enter the solar system"-Dan Quayle

Neeko
x3

Post by Neeko » Mon, 28. Apr 08, 23:57

I hope no one mids me necro-ing this o.o;;

I think this would be a handy mod. But I can't get the file.

Zoed Vega
x3tc

Post by Zoed Vega » Mon, 23. Jun 08, 02:16

Moderator erased post
Last edited by Zoed Vega on Tue, 4. Aug 09, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

SWAHILI!!!

Post by SWAHILI!!! » Mon, 23. Jun 08, 05:07

Go to the Community of X2 Scripts and Mods or whatever it's called (the sticky) and go to the second post, find the colored mod, and click directly on the download button, that's how I got it.

It's pretty fun, great way to organize your fleet
As they say, you wouldn’t want to boronificate your potassigastrous plutonimeter before it magnesorites.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”