Suzie & Mi Ton

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Ferd Harling
x2

Suzie & Mi Ton

Post by Ferd Harling » Thu, 9. Dec 04, 23:17

===============================================
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - > FACTS High Command < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It has come to our attension that Mi Ton is mounting an army to get at
Suzie. We can't let this happen! Every effort in every way
should be taken to take Mi Ton "Alive" we want to watch him suffer like his plans for poor
Suzie.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - > Top priority Message < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ferd Harling
Second IC of FACTS (Free Advice Conquering The Systems)
Please visit us for all your questions, Ideas & To join Click on the Logo below :)
[ external image ]

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Thu, 9. Dec 04, 23:25

I would really like to slowly decimate his tongue, you know with a miniature ore drill. Slowly, just letting him feel his tongue being cut away.

Anyway, I'll be hunting for Mi Ton tomorrow or sooner. Something called 'real life' has so far got in the way of hunting. When I find him, if I'm not beaten, I will stick him inside a really cramped crate with e-cells in them.

I think you'll find that he's alright, and is slightly electric, except for the slight burns from an overreactive jump-drive and severe cramps.

Then you guys can do whatever you want with him. The hunt for Mi Ton will be on, I want to see him fry once and for all.

And send his corpse to the Chelt-fabs, I hear that a particular paranid, Moonkanslatt, can do mighty things with 'Boron products'. HAHAHAHA!!!! :fg:

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Thu, 9. Dec 04, 23:29

<<<M MILITARY DIPLOMATIC COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<TARGET: FACTS COMMAND>>>

<<<CURRENT DIPLOMATIC STATUS: NEUTRAL-FRIENDLY>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

The M Military has been covertly operating in the minor Boron systems for some time now, for scientific reasons that will remain undisclosed. In the past three Tazuras our sensors have detected the Boron scientist known as "Mi Ton" and a stalker squadron has been dispatched to track his movements. As the FACTS Command has shown no prior hostility towards the M Military, it has been decided this information can be forwarded to FACTS intelligence. This intelligence is based on one clause-the M Military must have access to the Boron scientist for "knowledge extraction". From extensive testing we can guarantee 100% useful information extraction from usage of the serum MX002837B. Disclosure of this information is also cleared for transmission for FACTS Command when confirmed.

The M Miliary requests return transmission to the following co-ordinates within 1 Tazura:
Light of Heart, 150 12 321 xyz

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Thu, 9. Dec 04, 23:30

I am sorry for your loss Corporate_Psychology, however one of my black ops units has just informed me that Mi-ton has been taking over the o………………………………………………………………………………

WHY THE (to harsh to say please send a contribution to the usual address to see what I said) Well this changes things entirely, coughs and Hmmm, it would see, that Mi-ton is at the root of it ALL, my anti clone scientists has just unravelled the whole Suzie clone mystery, it would seem that Mi-ton created ALL of the Suzie clones! he was using them for different duties, and that tracking device I mentioned it was a means that he could keep in touch with his latest versions

If he hadn’t implanted all his V2 clones with trackers then he would have got away with it, I also have bad news for you (again just came) Corporate_Psychology, of though your ex clone was a V1 she was cheating you out of a lot of money, you said she was good at her job, you were meant to put her in that position so that she can start siphoning off your funds! If you always wondered why you never had enough money the that new ship but couldn’t put your finger on it, now you know why, also as proof I have sent you her bank statement, you see the small amounts of money coming in and large going out! Also ckeck when you paid her, the amounts that come in don’t match when you did

If you want a replacement, I will send over one of my most trusted of anti clones, also being an anti clone can spot a Suzie clone a mile off, even you don’t put him in that security post, he will be very useful to keep around just in case
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Thu, 9. Dec 04, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
=

Ferd Harling
x2

Post by Ferd Harling » Thu, 9. Dec 04, 23:38

- - - - - - - - - - - > FACTS High Command < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Notice to all fleet commanders.

The "M" corporation are to be treated with respect & every opotunity to
establish trade rights & treaties is to be sought after!

Protection of the "M" fleet & transports is also to begin operation.

- - - - - - - - - - > FACTS High priority Message < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ferd Harling
Second IC of FACTS (Free Advice Conquering The Systems)
Please visit us for all your questions, Ideas & To join Click on the Logo below :)
[ external image ]

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Thu, 9. Dec 04, 23:58

<<<RJW MILITARY DIPLOMATIC COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<TARGET:Corporate_Psychology>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

The RJW fleet have been exploaring the universe and now has controll over all the unknown ships (which as yet we will not disclose the names for) :fg:. In the past 8 Tazura we have Identified and followed the scientist Mi Ton also without the M Military knowledge as well it has been decided this information can be forwarded to you on the clause that we sight an alligence with each other and your shair part of your finances. In return we will help your covert groups and use our shipyards to produce you a new and bigger fleet free of charge
<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

<<<RJW MILITARY DIPLOMATIC COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<TARGET:FACTS High Command >>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

The RJW Forces wish to establish trading rights with you and in return we will help you find and capture Mi Ton Dead or alive
<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 00:00

The little (words way too harsh, I may only be sixteen, but, words STILL way too harsh for under 21's). I should've known... Crap, crap, crap, OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only has she been helping Mi Ton and funding herself a decent living off of MY profits, but I've got more MS crap on my machine then I could count...

As I killed her I found a little entry password, you wouldn't believe the amount of things spying on me. Currently my security has been rerouting all the money I made to an unknown Argon vessel. DAMN!!!!!! All that money equated to a rather large fortune. Oh, ****, she even allowed the Khaak access to my funds on this one.

Urgent message to FACTS - repeat URGENT

Mi Ton is secretly funding the Khaak expansion from everywhere he sent little clones, your own stations could be facing 'unexplained losses' right NOW!!!!

I had one camera working the entire time, pointing at the station entrance, suddenly one Khaak ship entered and Kyon'd it.

Uploading recapturable video now. <We are the hzzzzzzt Khaak, we desire some more 'profitsssss'. In exchange for the bzzzzzzzzzt 'funding', we will help create an army for you, an army to destroy FACTS, Corporate psychology and everyone else who MAY have found out about this.

"Hold on, shut up, we have one camera secretly filming you in the far side of the station."

FZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT.>

|Static|

Video uploaded. End of upload. Upload sent to FACTS. This contains CRITICAL data.

As you can see, the news is NOT good. He could be using your factories to fund the Khaak invasion and to get the real Suzie.

Time to see if the amnesty granted by the Xenon to me is worth anything. This COULD be the only way. I hope its not but if you guys can't come up with anything then I'll have to see what I can do.

Shit, could we have someone else working with Mi Ton????

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 00:02

<<<CURRENT DIPLOMATIC STATUS: FRIENDLY>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

Confirming reciept of reply. All surveillance of FACTS vessels and facilities halted until further notice. Attached find latest details of Mi Ton movements.

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

<<<M MILITARY INTELLIGENCE REPORT STALKER SQUADRON ALPHA-7>>>

<<<TARGET: M INTELLIGENCE HEADQUARTERS>>>

<<<TARGET: "Mi Ton">>>

<<<REPORT FOLLOWS>>>

18:02:32---Target lead vessel [BMT0202, Boron Dolphin] initiates jump drive, destination: Omicron Lyrae
18:03:02---Target vessel exits jump gate East Omicron Lyrae, sets course for station "Argon Shipyard"
18:12:21---Target docks at station "Argon Shipyard", thermal surveillance indicates meeting with Argon "Ban Danna". Advise dispatch of Stalker squadron to follow.
18:26:29---Meeting ends. Remote audio indicates conversation regarding device known as "Jumpdrive Mk. IV" and handover of Argon juvenile "Suzie" to Mi Ton, reasons unknown. Advise background check "Suzie".
18:27:15---Target departs station [BMT0202, Boron Dolphin], initiates jump drive, destination: Nopileos' Memorial

<<<REPORT ENDS>>>

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 00:22

I never really trusted the headscarf anyway [ external image ].

He was in it from the start, he's been playing us like fools? HE'S the one who keeps the Khaak alive....

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 00:23

Ok we are in trouble, more info has just come in

A top secret base has been discovered by accident, in the most easternly unknown sector besides wastelands, several TSs were seen heading there, as there are now factories in those sectors, my black ops anti clones in a cloaked M4 followed

Of though the base its self wasn’t seen (another cloaking device) high amounts of energy was recorded plus the radius of the cloak is large but no exact figure as the black ops then reported back to me

From what the TSs were carrying an assessment was made, SHIPS, so another shipyard and it seems well established

The only thing missing is who owns or built it, all I can tell you the TSs were Boron Dolphins
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Fri, 10. Dec 04, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
=

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 00:31

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

Following FACTS discovery of cloaked facilities in sector "UNCLAIMED 3", a wing of data miners have been dispatched to assist your search. These have been ordered to follow orders from FACTS command. A new technical development, the MHW593291 "Limpet" has been sent with these vessels. Attaching these to a suspect vessel will allow remote untraceable access to the vessel's databases. Note that you have only been given access to this hardware, any attempt to reverse engineer or misuse the devices will automatically cease all cooperation between our entities.

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 00:51

<<<RJW Fleat Command DIPLOMATIC COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<TARGET: FACTS COMMAND AND M>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

Any attempt to destroy this shipyard will be classed as an act of war with immediate retaliation you have been warned this station will be moved immediately any type of interception of our ships and/or download of information will also be classed as an act violence unless properly explained
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Also have you agreed with our nagotiation from the previous message as Mi Ton is a plague to be dealt with

Further notice the Boron known as Mi Ton has been spotted in sector Brennans Triumph entering the local Pirate base
<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 01:01

Thank you, on my FACTS honour I will personally shot anyone who tries to reverse engineer the technology that you have kindly lent us

An update, I have sent more cloak ships to that sector with orders to monitor any ship activity also the the MHW593291 "Limpet will be very useful in tracking the TSs movements , am unsure why the TSs are themselves not cloaked, (just in!) Boron Dolphin activity has just increased, I think the base in on too us…………………belay that……………………………. A ship has immerged from the cloaked field and is heading away, one of my black ops units is following, I think this base is too dangerous to keep standing, Ferd Harling do I have permission to level IT??? FRELL..................................an M2!!!!

OK don’t panic,

I need assistance

I repeat I NEED ASSISTANCE NOW!!!!
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Sun, 12. Dec 04, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.
=

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 01:11

<<<CURRENT DIPLOMATIC STATUS: NEUTRAL-ENERMY>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

Explain why you have ignored our message on intercepting our ships we have captured and destroyed some of your black Ops personell and ships and are willing to nagotiate a treaty. Ignorance of this message will mean you declaired war!
You have 5 Tazuras to reply
<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 01:16

<<<M MILITARY MILITARY COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

Distress call recieved at 0:01:32. As a showing of good will, the Medusa Battlegroup has been dispatched to your location. They have orders to protect any friendly assets in the sector if attacked, they will however not become entangled in conflict should FACTS vessels be recorded as the agressors.

Medusa Battlegroup:
MBGM2-001 "MMS Scuttler"
MBGM2-032 "MMS Promethius"
MBGM2-120 "MMS Initiate"
MBGM1-273 "MMS Invincible"
MBGM6-921 "MMS Hammer"
MBGM6-212 "MMS Intrepid"

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 01:25

I am very sorry, when I saw the M2 I really did panic, so I apologise for my actions, I thought you may have been Mi Ton’s doing or had some alliance with him, I am very sorry for not replying to your last transmission as I have be swamp with information, but I have to tell you that your info on Mi Ton is uncorrected, it seems he has made clones of himself ^$$%T^%%$£$%% (usual address please)

Allow the remaining black ops units to return to me and we have an alliance
=

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 01:34

<<<TARGET: FACTS COMMAND AND M>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

Very well your Black Ops men will be drop off at the Trading Station at sector Treasurechest.
As for the Clone we captured it and it revield that it was sent to Nagotiate with the Yarki Pirates on the use of some of their factorys and ships

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>
Last edited by therjw on Sun, 12. Dec 04, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 01:51

Thank you for returning them, black ops training takes a long time, so I really would have hated it if you killed them, I have no news on the Yarki Pirates or there whereabouts, any info would be appreciated,

(Just in) Yarki pirates base found, odd seems undefended those back ops units got replacement ships and were sent to Moo-Kye’s revenge,

NO O………… (Transmission lost)

All FACTS fleets and allies converge on Moo-Kye’s revenge

I REPEAT CONVERGE ON MOO-KYE’S REVENGE
=

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 01:51

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

--URGENT MESSAGE--
Find attached latest report from Mi Ton's trackers. Data on unknown device will be transmitted when available.

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

<<<M MILITARY INTELLIGENCE REPORT STALKER SQUADRON ALPHA-7>>>

<<<TARGET: M INTELLIGENCE HEADQUARTERS>>>
<<<URGENT>>>

<<<TARGET: "Mi Ton">>>

<<<REPORT FOLLOWS>>>

01:47:39---Target vessel exits jump gate West Argon Prime, sets course for vessel "Argon One"
01:56:21---Target docks at vessel "Argon One", thermal surveillance indicates meeting with Argon "Sam Yi".
02:04:43---Meeting ends. Remote audio indicates conversation includes nothing of coincidence. Unknown device transferred to vessel [BMT0202, Boron Dolphin]. Scans inconclusive. Request Limpet ASAP.
02:05:12---Target departs vessel "Argon One", initiates jump drive, destination: Moo Kye's Revenge.

<<<REPORT ENDS>>>

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 02:01

<<<M MILITARY MILITARY COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

The M Military has prior good relations with the Yaki sect of pirates. To retain these relations we regret we are unable to assist in your attack. We can however confirm the presence of cloaked defensive platforms in the vicinity of the Yaki station. Find attached location of all known platforms and minefields.

Defensive platform schematics:
Shielding: 2x 125MW
Armaments: 4x Laser Tower Weapon, 4x Beta HEPT, 2x Mass Driver
Immobile
Unmanned
Weaknesses: Armour thinnest at base, prolonged attack should disable power generator

Minefields:
SQUASH Mk.II mines
Explosive yield: 750000
Maximum speed: 100k/s

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

Return to “Creative Universe”