A Traders life. the ministory Chapter 1

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

therjw
x2

A Traders life. the ministory Chapter 1

Post by therjw » Mon, 27. Dec 04, 00:41

Just to tell everyone that maynot understand what going on that Im doing this in the first persons vew of the main man and some people he meets so when it changes the persons view it will have a *** between them so any criticism or comments then fire away :P . Please... Pritty please,,, :P :lol:

Chapter 1: The begining

Person: James McDonald
Genre: Argon Male

Finally. My final paycheck… Now I can finally get on with my dream so long job, and so long boring world. It time I go now to start my own life.

I cannot believe it my final paycheck I can now leave to get a ship and start my own business. Hmm I wonder when the next ferry to the shipyard will be… arr here it is, in twenty mizuras. Good that means I can get something to eat, now where that café. Oh here it is “hi waiter can I have a cup of coffee”. “Sure here you go that will be 40 credits” 40 credits??? That a bit dear isn’t it for some coffee. Oh well, “here you go” “thanks, enjoy your coffee.” Hmm, what the time? 12:30!! I’ve only got 5 mizuras left my god what I better hurry. With that I shot off to the platform. The speaker then called *All passengers this is the last call for Express ship heading to the shipyard, please board*. Phiew I just made it to the ticket man at the door, “Ticket please,” Yeh sure “here you go”. “Thank you, your seat is 2F, have a nice day.” I cannot believe it I finally going to have my own ship.

Person: Silvison Mercess
Genre: Teladi Male
Hssssss Another day at the job, means more proffittss especially with our reduced price on 2nd hand shipss. Their should be some punters on the next lift up here wanting to make a life for himself, we will be able to get money easilyss from them. Yess we will. Here it comes now yess.

I cannot believe it I’m finally going to get my own ship. Now then how much money have I got? Hmm 200,000 credits, not a lot, I’ll need some to buy stuff to sell as well.
Lets see what offers there are, now where the information computer? There it is hmm look at that, reduced prices on 2nd ships, not bad maybe I should go and look.

Look what coming sss another argon trying to start off his career, lets look at himms, hsss he doesnt looks that wealthy, probably a newbees, oh well I better get over to him and put on the act… “Hello there sss what your name? My name is Silvison Mercess at your services.” “Err hi my name is James McDonald” “Hello James McDonaldss” now to shake his hand in the argons way “Soo yousa want to buy a ships? Yes good, what type of ship a Fighter, Freighter or Transportss?”
“I haven’t really thought about that. I suppose one to do trading in.”
“Good an freighter then sss this way pleasse.” What a clod I will sell himss a ship before he knows what hit himss.

Man this teladi is pushy isn’t he but then he the first kind I've met face to face, he probably knows what he doing. Just look at him, hmm donalds silvet clothes, now they costs a lot, he must be good at selling ships.
“So sss howss many creditss are yousa willing to pay for your ship.”
“Oh, I got about 200,000 credits, what can I buy for that price?”
“Not a lotss here the choicess yousa got but we have a few barginss for you here theress an argon Mercury suited for your race. Gotta few bangs and scratches buts has one 5MW shield and two 1MW shieldss it also got an alpha IRE”
“I’m sorry a what?”
“Hsss an Alpha Impulse ray emitter very good weapon, this is all for sale at the low low price of 150,000 creditss yousa buy?”
Hmm that a good price I suppose maybe I should buy it, I wonder?
“Wellsa”
“What it like in the inside. I want to see before I buy”
“SSS Fine thess way sirss please”
This teladi takin his time isn’t he. Flippin heck all he needs to get it the door card to let us in
“Here the key, come on lets yousa see inside now. As yousa can see it very comfortable for a ship very nice as you cansa tells.”
It a bit dinky isn’t it. Oh well it is a ship it probably allright but then I’ve only been on ferry ships before.
“Wellsa you wanna buy it”

Fine I’ll buy it, “Ok that a deal.”
“Thankyou may proffitss shine on yousa”

What a muppit hesa bought a ship worth half of that morsa profitss for mesa! Nowsa then next to the other customer.
Last edited by therjw on Mon, 27. Dec 04, 16:10, edited 1 time in total.

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Mon, 27. Dec 04, 16:05

right. Edit 1 done :)

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Mon, 27. Dec 04, 20:08

good edit ;)

looking forward to more of this story! :thumb_up:

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Fri, 31. Dec 04, 01:10

Keep it coming. I'm interested.

The Jakal
x2

Post by The Jakal » Sun, 2. Jan 05, 17:58

Cool story 8)

Like the rest look forward to the next part.
The Jakal

FACTS Enlisted Solider
Follow link below

[ external image ]

Dragon_Rider
x4

Post by Dragon_Rider » Sat, 12. Feb 05, 19:27

Cool, can't wait for more :D
Ben

Return to “Creative Universe”