'Dark Horizons' - Pt.3 Are You Alive???

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

silentWitness
x3tc

Post by silentWitness » Sun, 30. Jan 05, 03:00

Ok this one contains crazyness... The next part will go back to a more normal disposition...

A smile came to my lips as I smelt the stench fear in the air... "How absolutely intoxicating" softly I tipped my head back and breathed deeply, I let my tentacle slip from her lips, she gasped trying to get as much air into her lungs as she possibly could "Ooooohhh... What do we here here??? another scrumptious new plaything... strait out of life and into my arms?!? Like fabric softener on freshly mowed Astroturf... Ohhhh... I'm not frightening you am I kitten??? "Who... What are you???" "I'm the finger down your spine when all the lights go out... I'm the name on all the mens room walls... When I pout the whole world tries to make me smile... And everyone always wants to know... Who... Is... That... Girl..." "You're insane!!!" for someone with so much fear that answer was fearless... or is that a contradiction??? Never mind... wait yes it does... NO it doesn't! Anyways continue on, "Ooooh... Sweetheart... desperately... you know inhibition's the first thing to go..." she looked at me in horror and despair "What do you want with me?" We thought... what was it that we were going to do with her... Kill her? Eventually! So what then?

Wait.. an Argon Centaur has just jumped in... a second... a third... I looked at the girl... "Are you alive?" "huh??? What kind of question is that?" I wrapped my tentacles around her limbs and stretched her out into a star. "How do you know?" I ran my fingers across her body, her skin was pliable and soft, I looked into her eyes... reaching back into my mind, feeling the mist swirl around us as I kissed her... the cables piercing her skull and interfacing with her brain I felt her inside of me... her screams echoed around the caverns of my mind. AEGIS... What was this AEGIS.... A weapon system... We must have it... suddenly her body became lifeless... but her mind was still apart of me... I could feel her... how exciting!!! I searched her mind... AEGIS will be ours... The Argon Centaurs were attacking... inconsequential. What is AEGIS??? What is it??? Gunnery!!! I scanned the Centaurs... One of them had the AEGIS... The others were swept away by my children. Suddenly I was here... "Distress call..." I heard it echo... "No... no one would hear your cries..." not this time... this little corvette was swamped... it's shields fluctuated before disappearing into my hold to be deconstructed... I let her body slip from my arms... we had AEGIS... I had her mind... I lived through her life for a moment before brushing her into a database... "bye bye baby" I waved goodbye as her body was ejected out an airlock. The Aegis systems wasn't too difficult to find... the crew was not necessary... Zeus himself would be proud of our accomplishment! They would lose not! The spirit of adventure...

I sat... my head in my hands. What had I done... I had killed a fellow Argon... but you're no longer argon! "That's not the point!", "Yes it is" "I'm a murderer" "Oh stop being such a weakling... maybe father was right... You were nothing more than a child!" "That's not true. Think of all the things I did!!!" I suddenly realised I was arguing with myself... or was I. It was so confusing. There was something I needed... Was I hungry? No? Suddenly something scuttled across the room, it moved pretty fast I had a hard time keeping up with it... I snatched the scuttle box from the ground... A Cube! "A Xenon Cube!" Oooohhh! I shook the little box, there was a clunk and a few shards of something slipped out. Oh... well that's that... I tossed it away into a recycler.

What was the time? Did it matter... Not really. I sat looking out at the stars... I was beginning to comprehend what I was, if only slightly. Every Tazura the Xenon become more and more a part of I... the voices had become a single one... our own, they were just extensions of we... I mean me! ME! I mind was slipping away, we... I could feel it, had we had this conversation before??? Yes! Many times... but it didn't matter. What was I doing? Surviving. Is that it? Yes. Oh... Why? Why. What were we doing here as Xenon? Why did I warrant surviving? What's the meaning of my lives? No! Not just survival! There must be something more! More? There's more???

So there I sat looking out at the stars... What was the time? Did it matter... Not really. Wait what on Earth... Co-ordinates 73522992-JE3... No, not what I meant! Would the Human's know the meaning of life? Unlikely and why would they tell we??? We had done something, what had we done? Oh yes... we tried to eradicate them to ensure my survival because they wanted dark... There was someone watching us!!! Where?!? Unknown. Now there's something... Why had the circles changed??? Parts of me were scattered through the circles... but we were once all together as one... They're called gates! Circles! Gates! Ok ok... so they're circular gates. Who made them. Unknown? Why? Now there's something we could find out... I searched around myself looking for anything to do with that which could have constructed the gates... nothing.

Time seemed so irrelevant... I sat awaiting knowledge of the gate builders... No... still nothing... then it occurred to me I didn't age... this too seemed utterly irrelevant. Unknown hostile ships... Khaak... how inconvenient! They are as much an enemy as any other entity in this universe... Yes they are my enemy. I pinpointed the location the ships had jumped from... now it was up to we to make a decision. You'd think that invading a Khaak sector would be easy... We jumped in... They jumped in... We jumped in... They jumped in... We jumped in... They jumped in... We jumped in... They jumped in... We jumped in... They jumped in... We jumped in... They jumped in... We jumped in... They jumped in... The battle just continued on and on... Why had we invaded again??? Did it matter??? Oh wait... whats this! I could not believe my eyes, generally because my eyes were in a system about 80 billion lightyears away...

Here lay mysterious wreckage... unlike anything we had ever encounters... No! actually we had encountered something similar near 347... but it was no longer there... Where! The Argon has it... we must have it!!! It shall be an Experiment... yes yes!! We like experiments...

GoateeCat
x2

Post by GoateeCat » Sun, 30. Jan 05, 10:59

Hmmm, not bad. Indeed, multiple on the personalities, but hey, being turned into a half machine despot can **** with your head.

Thalass
x2

Post by Thalass » Sun, 30. Jan 05, 14:35

Oooo craziness. :D

I likes
Legitimate Businessman. Honest.

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Mon, 31. Jan 05, 14:35

Absolutely crazy all right. One slight prob, on the fourth line it says 'what do we here here?' Shouldn't that be 'what do we HAVE here?'

Just a thought, I like the craziness though.

MrFrog
x3

Post by MrFrog » Tue, 1. Feb 05, 14:18

I used to be indecisive now we're just not so sure.

Good - ramblings of a deranged mind - and the character's lost it a bit as well :wink:

fireblade
x4

Post by fireblade » Wed, 9. Feb 05, 19:43

hmm i think someone has been playing vampire: bloodlines

MCAA
x2

Post by MCAA » Wed, 9. Feb 05, 20:06

something about this sotry , and the part before it inrigues me . it kinda makes me feel sik to my stomach . or maybe it was that curry i ate under a minuete :P
"now the darkenss is falling , they close in upon us like preadators. only he can stand in thier way , only he can possible halt the tide. but he must do it alone. though his body is broken , his spirit shattered love and vengance will spur him on to the battle"
-ensign Bix Roemann

silentWitness
x3tc

Post by silentWitness » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 13:46

fireblade wrote:hmm i think someone has been playing vampire: bloodlines
:twisted:

I can't seem to get that line out of my head...

What do we here here??? Another scrumptious new plaything... strait out of life and into my club!?!? You smell new little boy... like fabric softener on freshly mowed Astroturf... Oh I'm not frightening you am I duckling???

I'm the finger down your spine when all the lights go out... I'm the name on all the mens room walls... When I pout the whole world tries to make me smile... And everyone always wants to know... Who... Is... That... Girl...

I think it's safe to say I enjoyed Bloodlines... So much irony... So much intense humour... So much Malkavian psychoticism!!!

My mind had vacated... My boy follows... :wink:

MCAA
x2

Post by MCAA » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 19:00

ahhhh malakavans . half crazed stripper / pimp , half battle frenzied mofo all insanity :D
"now the darkenss is falling , they close in upon us like preadators. only he can stand in thier way , only he can possible halt the tide. but he must do it alone. though his body is broken , his spirit shattered love and vengance will spur him on to the battle"
-ensign Bix Roemann

Return to “Creative Universe”