the forgothen ones

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

the thunder dragon
x3

the forgothen ones

Post by the thunder dragon » Wed, 30. Mar 05, 23:01

this story is little fantasy

long time a go there whas a war against the humans and the orcs
thay fight for long long years but the humans where smarter then the orcs
the almost defeated the orcs the humans killed almost the orcs no one ever know where thay came from a smal groop of orc have ascape the battle field they flee the humans dindt notist the escape the whare busy to fight the other orcs. a little time later the groop orcs whare death.
a villiger running screaming for help becouse he saw the remaining orcs
the soldiers gowing afther the rest of the orcs to stop them.
the orc came by a ruin with a sord statur in a form of a bow it whas a teleport one of the orcs whas a wizzerd that only he kan open the port the humans never know its whas a teleport and it whase here the wizzerd had not mutch time so opend the port the orcs flee trouch the portal when the humans came the kill the rest the orcs whare along gone.
the dissepired.

no one ever knows where they where gone.

llong long years latter the orcs whor forgothen
long years years later the people have the nolege to fly trouch space they are ever system whe know in x2 or 3x a month later there whas a some scientistst wanted te explore a new system and they did found a new systeem but thay whor not the only one that discoverd some thing.
the scientisted discoverd some thing some ting that better not whas found.
the orcs are back and stronger then ever befor (the forgothen ones) there goal is revange thay are smarter then ever and kill every one that stands in there way.
the orc capture the scientist but one whas eneble te escape.
to warn the others

the orcs have stronger spaceships
with strong shields and stronger weapons
then the argons

how the story end if ferder up to you but it is a new story line for a new game
playing other games

The_Hypo
x3tc

Post by The_Hypo » Thu, 31. Mar 05, 00:52

I'm guessing english isn't your first language if so you should get someone to clean it up for you as right now its a little hard to understand.

Although what i made out seems promising but not quite X3 material.

Hope it helps.

the thunder dragon
x3

Post by the thunder dragon » Thu, 31. Mar 05, 16:37

The_Hypo wrote:I'm guessing english isn't your first language if so you should get someone to clean it up for you as right now its a little hard to understand.

Although what i made out seems promising but not quite X3 material.

Hope it helps.
im sorry im better in speaking it then writtng it
but im do my best and you can also ask merroc if you dont understand it
playing other games

Merroc
x3tc

Post by Merroc » Thu, 31. Mar 05, 17:31

Ok, it seems like there are people who have a hard time reading this, so Ive tried, to my best means, to make it readable. Ive also add some minor things, that will not further impact the story, but sounded logical to me.
the thunder dragon wrote:This story is a little fantasy.

A long time ago there was a war between the humans and the orcs. They fought for many many years but the humans where smarter than the orcs.
Almost defeated the orcs, the humans killed every orc they saw. No-one ever knew where they came from, but a small group of orcs escaped the battle field. The humans didn’t notice the escape, they were busy fighting the others orcs. A little time later the group of orcs that did not flee were dead.
A villager running screaming for help because he saw the remaining orcs. The soldiers going after that band of orcs to stop them. The orc came by a ruin with a sword (?) statue in a form of a bow. It was a teleport; one of the orcs was a wizard and only he can open the port. The humans never knew it was a teleport. The wizard didn't have much time so he opened the port for the orcs to flee through. When the humans came to kill them, the orcs were long gone. They disappeared.

No-one ever knew where the orcs went.

Many centuries later the orcs were completely forgotten, all that remained was a legend, nobody thought was true. It is at this time that the humans learned the secret of decent space travel. They discovered, as we know now, the X Universe. Of course the curiosity of the humans will never dull, so they set out to discover new systems. And indeed they discovered new solar systems, but not only that…
The scientists, who set out to discover the new systems, discovered something which they wished had never found. That would have been better for mankind.
They found the orcs. Now they know the legends were true… And according to the legends the humans defeated the orcs before, but this time it's different. The orcs are stronger and smarter than ever before (the forgotten ones) and they have only one goal: revenge. They will not stop until every human is dead and will kill everyone that stands in their way.
To study the humans (for the orcs it's too long ago that they saw humans) the orcs capture the scientists but one managed to escape: to warn the others.

Now let's hope the humans will believe him, so that they can prepare, prepare for war!

The orcs have stronger spaceships, with stronger shields and stronger weapons than the argons.

How this story will end I leave up to you, but it is a new story line for a new game.
@TTD lees het even en laat me weten of je hiermee tevreden bent ;).

The_Hypo
x3tc

Post by The_Hypo » Thu, 31. Mar 05, 18:31

:thumb_up: much easier on the eyes and a good story to boot :)

the thunder dragon
x3

Post by the thunder dragon » Fri, 1. Apr 05, 20:38

thank you for your greatfull help merroc :wink: :thumb_up:

and is in dutch for merroc ik ben zeer tevreden
playing other games

Return to “Creative Universe”