Rogueys X2 Balance Mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Roguey
x4

Rogueys X2 Balance Mod

Post by Roguey » Tue, 5. Apr 05, 03:24

hi, im not sure this is the right page or what-not to post one, but seeing its the only one then dont really have a choice lol.

The first thing is that I have been creating a mod the past couple of days to change X2 a bit, basically making the X2 ships more mixed rather than the standard 18 gun M2 and the 6 gun M1 ships. Some examples are the cheap Boron M2, the M1 Shark fighter, the speedy M1 Ody, the powerful ted phoneix and the big cargo ship M1 Condor. However mods to ship go to more than just the M1/M2 class ships, but to the other as well, including M3/4/5/6, TL, TS, TP, Goner etc.

All weapons have had thier weapon speed increased - so there is less spam on the screen and can hit most ships.

I have also tried to balance ware side of things as well.

This is all to make the game a bit more mixed, fair and fun.

well to read more on this, please have a look at my site here:
Roguey's Balance Mod - v1.00

All comments welcomed, btw you have to sign up to download (which is very easy).

-------

The other is maybe someone could say how do you get in touch with egosoft to may ask if you can be added to the fan pages or not? ideally be nice to get it added with the url: http://roguey.co.uk/

many thanks
Last edited by Roguey on Sat, 26. Jun 10, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.

red assassin
x3

Post by red assassin » Tue, 5. Apr 05, 03:53

This wants to go in Scripts and Modding. You'll need to input your forum key to be allowed in though.
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

Burianek
x3tc

Post by Burianek » Wed, 6. Apr 05, 04:25

Yes, please enter your registration key to be able to continue posting in this forum.
This is the correct location for scripting / modding discussion.
Thanks.
Cheers.
"Nature's first green is gold" . . . stay golden.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”