Gunnery Crews

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Robbidoux
x3

Gunnery Crews

Post by Robbidoux » Sat, 11. Jun 05, 08:58

Having spent several weeks collecting crew in twos and threes i decided to capture a Military Transport and take the reputation loss.Using my Split iguana with 1 ion d and 2 G Pac I jumped ahead of a Military Transport saved the game and aimed for the transport at max speed.Having opened fire at about 1KM I then misjudged my flying and crashed straight in to him,to my surprise the pilot immediately baled out leaving 45 crew behind.My ship suffered 60% damage costing about 150000 Cr, I found another MT staight away to see if it was a fluke and after 4 reloads had another 37 crew and three 25 MW shields.Needless to say my ody now has full crew,and the best bit is they surrender so fast my reputation with the Argon was not affected. Hope this helps someone.

nilof
x3

Post by nilof » Sat, 11. Jun 05, 10:19

good info :thumb_up: .
{someone didn't observe the rules on signature sizes and lost their signature ;) - CBJ}

terrabyte
x3

Post by terrabyte » Sat, 11. Jun 05, 10:28

• I did a similar thing when I was fitting out Gunnery crews for five of my M2s, the best result I got was 87 crew in one transport, with 40 and 63 in others.

A bit naughty a but nice result :twisted:
"I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe, hmmm."

Who am I :?: , I am but the sum of my experiences… and today I am more than I was yesterday. :goner:

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”