Scripting Tool - Wares Per Cycle [21/6/05]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Scripting Tool - Wares Per Cycle [21/6/05]

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Tue, 21. Jun 05, 14:29

Products and Resources Per Cycle *Merroc*
Products Per Cycle *Commander Jamieson*
Resources Per Cycle *Commander Jamieson*

*Warning: These scripts only hold data for the 1.4 factory data, no mods or previous versions. Some values could still be wrong, hence the 0.9 version. If you see any wrong values plese tell me.*

Products Per Cycle script Version 0.9
By OML

This script is a tool for trade scripts such as my SSD script. It holds data on products made per factory.
This only works for player factorys as im not sure if NPC factorys follow the same data.

*How to add it to your scripts*
If you want to find out the Products per cycle you need to call the script, which will then return the number.
There is just one argument
Station

These should be filled in by your script. After the script is run the number of products is returned.

Resources Per Cycle script Version 0.9
By OML

This script is a tool for trade scripts such as my SSD script. It holds data on resources needed per factory.
This only works for player factorys as im not sure if NPC factorys follow the same data, i.e NPC solar power plants dont require crystals.

*How to add it to your scripts*
If you want to find out the Resources per cycle you need to call the script, which will then return the number.
There are two arguments-
Station
Ware

These should be filled in by your script. After the script is run the number of resources is returned.
Last edited by Xenon_Slayer on Sat, 25. Feb 06, 14:51, edited 2 times in total.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Burianek
x3tc

Post by Burianek » Wed, 22. Jun 05, 01:02

Is this just a table look up? with a bunch of is this is this type, else if ....

If so, I have the profoundest sympathy for what a royal pain in the rear this probably was to write.

Cheers.
"Nature's first green is gold" . . . stay golden.

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Wed, 22. Jun 05, 01:06

You have no idea. I have to give a very special thanks to the Argonopedia and its creators, although some information was a bit wrong.

Im still double checking the data now. Its just hard getting all the stations in the first place, checking them, moving on. e.t.c.

I sware Egosoft, if there is no "Get <ware> per cycle" command in X3 I will cry.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”