|Edited: 26/11/10 21:52
The X-Superbox contains an encylopedia with information about the whole X-Universe. While the boxed version comes with a printed encylopedia, you can also download it as a pdf document if you either purchased the Superbox from Steam or registered your Superbox in your forum profile.
To download the encylopedia from Steam, do as follows:
- In Steam, go to the "Libraries" tab.
- Afterwards click on "Tools". You'll see a list with an entry named "X-SuperBox Bonus Material".
- Right-click on the entry and choose "Play Game...".
To download the encylopedia from the Egosoft website, do as follows:
- Register your game in your forum profile
The so called "Community key" can be found on the back of a booklet in the Superbox disk case. If you bought the X-Superbox from Steam and want to register it in the forum, have a look at this article.
- Once you've registered your X-Superbox, you can download the encyclopedia from the X-Superbox Download section.
Note: Sometimes it might need some time (up to an hour) until the Superbox key shows up in your forum profile.