4.20 Hotfix 1 (244463) - 2017-08-03
- [Oculus] Added native Oculus VR support on Steam (requires Windows 8 or higher).
- [Oculus] Made gesture steering button mappable in Controls menu.
- [Vive] Added gesture steering for Vive controllers.
- [Vive] Added option to change touchpad latency for Vive controllers.
- [Vive] Improved Vive controller detection at startup.
- Added mappable button to reset VR position when held for a second.
- Added option to disable VR controller visualisation when playing with gamepad.
- Made VR controllers work more consistently when operating menus on the side console.
- Fixed case in which an inactive VR controller could trigger events.
- Fixed joystick controls profile.
- Added option to change display mode on monitor while VR headset is on.
- Added language selection in Oculus store version.
- German and French voice localisation.
- Added link to the user manual.
- Added chance to acquire a trade agent as reward for defeating hostile ships close to a station.
- Improved tutorial hints.
- Greatly reduced first-person turning speed on platforms.
- Improved cases where turning the ship switched displayed target elements a lot.
- Fixed target elements not being obstructed by geometry.
- Reduced size of rectangular target elements (especially to mitigate problems selecting target elements on capital ships).
- Fixed cases of wildly flickering target elements (especially notable in asteroid fields and large battles).
- Fixed quick and ability menu button 1 not being deselected.
- Fixed rare cases of hull/shield bars being displayed for obstructed targets without a target element.
- Fixed rare cases of an incorrectly played event monitor sound effect.
- Fixed very rare case of an incorrectly displayed event monitor in first-person mode or inside the drone HUD.
- Changed the event monitor position on platforms to reduce overlap issues.
- Fixed stuttering computer voice when the player ship takes damage.
- Fixed floor texture in a Teladi station.
4.20 Hotfix 2 (244463) - 2017-08-04
- Fixed and adjusted reward notifications for shooting down enemies of a station.
- Fixed tutorial briefings not being updated correctly.