- Select "Insert" in the tool bar, then select image.
- A small window will pop up with all the pictures used by the original language (left window). Select the image you want to add, then click "Insert".
(alternatively you can write ! which brings up the list of images to select the corresponding image from directly)
Translating the chapter name
- Do not forget to translate the chapter name. Below shows how it looks when the chapter has NOT been translated.
- To translate, just click in the orange box (below) and change the chapter name
Saving the page
- You can save at any time. Just click on the Save button in the lower left corner.
- A new window will pop up and ask for a "Translation status". The "Complete" button should be selected when the entire page has been translated. Until then, "Not (yet) Complete" should be selected. If you happen to use the wrong button, don't panic! Both buttons do save the page in the same way; the "Complete" button is just used for us internally, for status tracking purposes.