- Click on the chapter/page that you want to translate in the tree structure to the left.
- In the upper right corner, select the language you want to translate into.
- Click the Translate button towards the upper right
- The Wiki page will now switch to split window mode. The left-hand pane contains the original language (English) while the right-hand pane is for the language you want to translate into. If no translation has yet been done, the right-hand pane will be empty. It is in the right-hand pane that you, as a translator, will add the text for the new language. The picture below shows a page where translation has begun.
How to add a Table of Contents
- Click to place your cursor at the top of the right pane. Select "Insert" in the toolbar and select "Table of Contents".
- The following "item" will be added to your page on the right-hand side, showing that you have added a "Table of Contents".