X Rebirth 1.1x patch notes (credit to http://www.starfreeze.com/ for recording them)
1.12 (Nov 15th 2013)
- Added error message boxes at game start for certain critical errors.
- Fixed crash at start-up involving sample frequency.
- Fixed several in-game crashes.
- Fixed German voice recordings including missing and incorrect lines.
v1.13 (Nov 18th 2013)
- Fixed player occasionally being sent 1000s of km into space on leaving superhighway.
- Fixed some invalid (but harmless) values in some savegames.
- Fixed some causes of ship traders getting stuck (more to come on this).
v1.14 (Nov 19th 2013)
- Fixed crash when starting game caused by attached joystick.
- Fixed several causes of crashes in-game.
- Fixed boarding failure feedback.
- Fixed problem with gate not activating.
- Fixed UI issues with buttons being active where they shouldn't.
- Fixed ware categories not being expanded in trade offers.
- Fixed problem with secondary weapon panel not being visible sometimes.
- Fixed problem with player engineers on board capital ships and stations.
- Fixed issues with ship traders not accepting orders.
v1.15 (Nov 20th 2013)
- Fixed a number of crashes during start-up and in-game.
- Fixed crash when docking at certain capital ships.
- Fixed a problem with missing flight control data in savegames.
- Fixed a stall when loading savegames.
- Fixed characters crouching when you talk to them.
- Fixed ships still following you when you remove them from your squad.
- Removed "Show me your skills" option for NPCs that cannot be hired.
- Increased voice volume in videos.
- Added feedback to indicate when you cannot hire someone because your crew is full (note: Yisha tells you, but there is currently no voice, only subtitles).
- Added data to try to help nVidia Optimus software select the correct GPU.
- Added fallback to show subtitles if the voice for a text line is missing, even if subtitles are off.
- Added Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese localisations.
v1.16 (Nov 22nd 2013)
- Fixed video stutter/crackle at start.
- Fixed several more crashes during start-up and in-game.
- Fixed specific crash when using Alt-Tab or changing shaders.
- Fixed specific crash when leaving a highway.
- Fixed several problems with trade ships being blocked from operating (more fixes to come).
- Fixed problem with not being able to see dock icons for certain ships.
- Fixed problem with certain missions potentially not working after saving and reloading.
v1.17 (Nov 23rd 2013)
- Added autosave facility.
- Added button to clear trade queue.
- Fixed crash after displaying fatal error dialog.
- Fixed stall loading certain savegames.
- Fixed target point list growing uncontrollably in certain situations.
- Fixed problem with ships not joining formations.
- Fixed ships getting stuck during mass traffic trades.
- Fixed several problems with ship scripts.
- Fixed lipsync on Split characters.
- Fixed dialog choices shown in wrong language when loading savegame from another language.
- Fixed the primary cause of highway exit crashes. Fix for a less common crash involving highways will follow as soon as possible.
v1.17 Hotfix (Nov 23rd 2013)
- Fixed highway crashes.
v1.18 (Dec 2nd 2013)
- Fixed several causes of crashes in-game and when loading savegames.
- Fixed a specific problem resulting in periodic slow-downs.
- Improved general performance (first small improvement only, more to come).
- Fixed several problems resulting in trade ships getting stuck.
- Fixed several problems with ship/drone docking/undocking behaviour.
- Fixed problem with player drone formations.
- Fixed several small localisation issues.
- Improved skill levels for new NPCs.
- Improved readability of entries in interaction menus.
- Improved GPU listing on laptops with multiple GPUs (still some driver-related issues on certain hardware).
v1.19 (Dec 9th 2013)
- Fixed major slowdown after loading savegames.
- Fixed several more causes of crashes.
- Fixed more cases of trade ships getting stuck.
- Fixed large ships being unable to trade with Canteran station in DeVries.
- Fixed undocking problems after trading.
- Fixed ammunition trade problems.
- Fixed mining drones getting stuck.
- Fixed negative number of drones in cargo.
- Fixed cargo bays containing more wares than they can hold.
- Fixed cockpit animations hanging (see note below).
- Fixed problem with targeting player-owned ships.
- Fixed incorrect player position during highway flight.
- Fixed player owned ships being assigned the wrong commander.
- Fixed ships with missing AI functionality.
- Fixed problems with Engineer functionality.
- Improved flight behaviour for boarding and claiming.
- Improved combat behaviour for capital ships.
- Fixed station defence problems.
- Fixed incorrect defence routines being used on ships.
- Fixed switching the AI mode of the Defence Officer.
- Added defend and attack mode options to Defence Officer.
- Rebalanced skills of existing NPCs in line with new ones.
- Rebalanced contents of boxes and other containers on platforms.
- Rebalanced cost of ship and station repair.
- Fixed transport passenger mission getting blocked after cutscene.
- Fixed sounds not stopping sometimes.
- Fixed buttons not working with mouse input.
- Added facility to unmap controls in control mapping menu (press Delete).
- Added video capture mode with ability to switch off cockpit (Expert settings).
- Fixed too many missing extensions breaking the load game menu.
- Several localisation improvements.
DEV NOTE: If cockpit animations are still stuck after loading an old savegame then you may need to press Enter 5-5 and then return to the cockpit for this fix to take effect.