This page aims to explain how to translate wiki X4: Foundations manual from English to other languages.
The manual is located here.
Selecting a chapter/page for translation
- Click on the chapter/page in the tree structure to the left that you want to translate
- In the upper right corner, change to the language you want to translate to
- Click the button translate to the upper right
- The wiki page will now go into split windows. The left window contains the original language (English) and the right side is the window for the language you want to translate. If no translation has been done yet, the right window will be empty. It is in the right window where you as a translator will add the text for the new language. The picture below shows a page where the translations has begun.
How to add Table of Contents
- Click to place your cursor at the top of the right window. Select "Insert" in the toolbar and select "Table of Contents".
- The following "item" will be added to your page on the right side, showing that you have added a "Table of Contents".
Writing text / changing heading
- If you want to write text, simply click to place your cursor at a desired place in the right window.. and type.
- If you want to change header, simply place the click to place your cursor at desired line. Then select the heading type to the upper left in the tool bar.
Working with tables