|By: Carlo the Curious
|Edited: 24/08/09 19:56
To transport passengers you need a ship with:
- A Cargo Lifesupport System. TP-class ships come with CLS built-in*.
- Enough free cargo space:
- Normal passengers take 6 M cargo units.
- VIPs take 8 M units.
- Marines (and mercenaries) take 8 M units.
- Slaves take 2 S units.
- Some missions require luxury transportation. In this case a TP-class vessel is required.
To pick up the passengers you need to dock at the station specified in the mission briefing. Once docked they should board automatically, and you will receive a message advising you to proceed to the destination (or an angry message informing you of a problem, if you don't meet the requirements!). Fly to the destination station and dock; the passengers will disembark automatically and the mission will complete.
* - some missions in earlier versions of TC did not recognise the built-in CLS on TP-class ships. In this case you could use a normal ship with CLS installed.