After a few eventful days following the release of X4: Foundations 3.00
and X4: Split Vendetta
, we are now entering a new public beta phase
. We have just released a Public Beta version of the upcoming 3.10 update
for X4: Foundations.
Public Beta Update 3.10 includes the following changes, among others:
- Added mission to expand HQ if selected research requires excessive resources.
- Improved balance and pricing of recruitable personnel on station docks.
- Improved performance for games where player owns very large number of ships and stations.
- Improved colour differentiation between racial Construction Vessel ships.
- Improved storage capacity of Split mining ships.
- Improved mastering of legacy music tracks.
- Fixed certain hazardous regions giving massive numbers of crystal drops.
- Fixed wrong faction sometimes being blamed when ships or stations are destroyed.
- Fixed mining drones not launching to collect broken-down asteroids they had earlier marked for collection but didn't collect due to cancellation.
- Fixed male Split characters sometimes having female voices with Split Vendetta installed.
- Fixed engine sound problems under specific circumstances.
- Fixed graphical artefacts for AMD Navi GPUs (5600/5700).
- Fixed several causes of crashes.
For the full change log
to Public Beta Update 3.10, please visit our forum
How do I participate in the Public Beta?
In order to ensure that Public Beta participants are aware of the risks and rules
involved, we ask all interested players to visit our forum
to read the rules and disclaimers, as well as practical instructions on how to participate in the Public Beta. Follow this link to our forum
(no registration required) to find the relevant information.
We would like to thank all beta testers
who were involved in testing the big 3.00 update and would be delighted if you would like to support us further. And of course we also welcome newcomers to the beta testing process.
Thanks for your continued support!