EGOSOFT is looking for motivated people to work on all areas of our next generation technology effort with the X games series.
While located in Germany, EGOSOFT is an international team dedicated to making the best space simulation games in existence. Our office is near Aachen in the very western end of Germany directly next to the Dutch and Belgian borders (so living in these countries and travelling to work is easily possible too).
General Requirements for all:
Founded in 1990, EGOSOFT first developed just for the German market. Our focus on Space games with a much more international target audience, started with 1999s X: Beyond the Frontier, the first part in the ongoing X space game series.
- Able to actively gather feedback from the entire game team and translate it into improved gameplay
- Works cooperatively with programmers, designers, artists, and animators to prototype, implement, and polish the gameplay and UI features
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- ... AND: A passion for SciFi and space
There are no openings at this time.